The Senior Channel Development Professional will assist the Group Medicare Pharmacy Team with client reporting, client support and member issue resolution and will work with the Channel Development Lead to support Pharmacy Operations. In this role you will be:
- Responsible for identifying, tracking, researching and resolving Group Medicare client and member issues
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the Group Medicare Account Concierge Specialist (ACS) team
- Lead Process Improvement reviews with functional areas within Pharmacy Operations
- Support Clinical Pharmacy Lead pharmacists in management of larger clients as needed
- Support departmental goals related to Clinical Product adoption
- Ad Hoc reporting and special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or a related field
- 3 or more years Claims Processing Experience with SS&C
- Experience with RxNova and PA Hub
- Strong written and communication skills
- Experience presenting to internal and external customers
- Experience with root cause analysis
- Strong problem solving skills
- Proficiency in analyzing and interpreting financial trends
- Comprehensive knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and Access
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Certified Pharmacy Technician
- PBM experience
- Experience with Medicare, plan design and pharmacy benefits
Humana is an organization with careers that change lives—including yours. As an innovator in the fast-paced industry of healthcare, we offer our associates careers that challenge, support and inspire them to use their passion for helping others and to lead their best lives. If you are ready to help people achieve lifelong well-being, and be a part of an organization that is growing and poised to make an impact on the future of healthcare, Humana has the right opportunity for you.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.