The Senior Clinical Data Manager(Clinical Analytics) supports implementation of government and industry policies for requirements management, document management, change management, production and delivery, and configuration management of the performance, functional, and physical baselines.
- Ensure clinical quality measurements for the Humana Medicaid business.
- Develops new clinical quality metrics, in alignment with national established standards.
- Acquires, validates, stores, protects, and processes required data to ensure the accessibility, reliability, and timeliness of the data for its users.
- Gives recommendations for improvement based on results of clinical analysis and ongoing measurement.
- Communicates results while acknowledging strengths and limitations of analysis.
- Develops and executes architectures, policies, practices and procedures that properly manage the full data life cycle needs of an enterprise. Begins to influence department’s strategy.
- Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5 or more years of health care and/or managed care experience.
- Previous experience in clinical quality measurements and bench-marking.
- Data literacy/ governance related training.
- Healthcare quality improvement experience.
- Experience taking complex data and making it more accessible, understandable and usable for leaders to derive insights.
- Experience with reporting and creating metrics for management.
- Must have the ability to provide a high-speed DSL or cable modem for a home office (No satellite). A minimum standard speed for optimal performance of 10×1 (10mbs download x 1mbs upload) is required.
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving clinical outcomes.
- Master’s degree in Epidemiology, Biostatistics or Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering and/or related field.
- Experience with data extraction and analysis technologies such as SAS, SPSS, Minitab, QlikView, Tableau, PowerBI, Hadoop, SQL or similar tools.
Work Days/Hours: Monday – Friday; 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
Travel: Minimal (5 – 10% – after company travel restrictions are lifted).
As part of our hiring process, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology provided by Montage, a third-party vendor. This technology provides our team of recruiters and hiring managers an enhanced method for decision-making.
If you are selected to move forward from your application prescreen, you will receive correspondence inviting you to participate in a pre-recorded Voice Interview and/or an SMS Text Messaging interview. If participating in a pre-recorded interview, you will respond to a set of interview questions via your phone. You should anticipate this interview to take approximately 10-15 minutes.
If participating in a SMS Text interview, you will be asked a series of questions to which you will be using your cell phone to answer the questions provided. Expect this type of interview to last anywhere from 5-10 minutes. Your recorded interview(s) via text and/or pre-recorded voice will be reviewed and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.