Solid reputation, passionate people and endless opportunities. That’s Travelers. Our superior financial strength and consistent record of strong operating returns mean security for our customers – and opportunities for our employees. You will find Travelers to be full of energy and a workplace in which you truly can make a difference.
Job Description Summary
Enterprise Market Research (EMR) provides internal clients with objective, credible insights to help profitably grow the business, build the brand and positively position Travelers in the marketplace. EMR collaborates across Travelers to provide actionable insights to inform business decisions, drive winning strategies and enable the business to capitalize on change and trends. This position will report to the Manager, Enterprise Market Research and will interact broadly with the entire EMR team as well as internal business clients.
Primary Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for executing the Travelers Enterprise Market Research content platform and associated processes, which will provide enterprise-wide access to the department’s historical and current market research.
- Identifies and curates internal and third-party research content for use in the platform.
- Writes research syntheses on a wide range of topics across both existing and new research.
- Responsible for helping lead our research content strategy, ensuring the department’s resources, findings, and recommendations which are optimally shared and promoted with our internal partners and stakeholders.
- Conducts usage analytics and monitors platform metrics while proactively making recommendations that will shape the future direction of our platform.
- Provides professional-level customer engagement to our internal clients.
- Supports active team research such as business trend analysis on an as needed basis.
- In collaboration with management, balances multiple projects to help prioritize deliverables.
- Minimum of 2 years of marketing or related experience.
Education, Work Experience, & Knowledge
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Communications, English, Marketing, Economics, or comparable discipline.
- 4 years of marketing or related experienced preferred.
- Experience with platform/content management preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office product suite; Strong capabilities in Word and PowerPoint preferred.
- Strong capabilities in Excel and Access are preferred.
- Knowledge of basic insurance practices, procedures, and products helpful.
Job Specific Technical Skills & Competencies
- Strong, independent writing skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to manage workload efficiently, effectively, and completely.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a dynamic team environment.
- Ability to learn quickly, demonstrate initiative, and adapt to shifting priorities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Travelers is an equal opportunity employer.
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.