- Bringing relevant data into a central system to create the single version of truth
- Opportunity analysis and hypothesis generation for stages throughout the end-to-end customer lifecycle
- Building advanced analytical models (behavior segmentation, churn prediction, purchase propensity, recommendation engine, etc.) that spans engineering, marketing, and finance
- Design, prototype, implement and test descriptive, predictive analytics, forecasting, and causal inference models
- Work with data engineers to architect and develop operational models that run at scale
- Partner with teams to identify and explore opportunities for the application of machine learning and predictive analysis
- Communicate with technical and non-technical audiences, and contribute modeling expertise as a team player
- Master’s degree or higher in Statistics/Math/Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of industry work experience in SQL, R, Python implementing statistical models, machine learning, and analysis (Recommenders, Prediction, Classification, Clustering, etc.) in big data environment
- Experience on large scale computing systems like COSMOS, Hadoop, MapReduce and/or similar systems preferred
- Experience with programming, e.g. Java, C# is a plus
- Familiarity with deep learning toolkits, e.g. CNTK, TensorFlow, etc. is a plus
- Exceptional written and verbal communication to educate and work with cross functional teams
- Self-driven and ability to deliver on ambiguous projects with incomplete or dirty data
Other jobs you may like
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Data Scientist, in Fort Washington, PA or Skillman, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. is a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, the world’s most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics. Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. markets innovative consumer products focusing on skin and hair care, baby care, wound care, oral health and women’s health as well as a broad range of well-known and trusted over-the-counter products through our McNeil Consumer Healthcare division. The portfolio includes some of the most world’s most widely used and trusted brands JOHNSON’S ® Baby, NEUTROGENA®, AVEENO® LISTERINE®, BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandages, TYLENOL®, and many more.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. The Senior Data Scientist will:
- Be a member of the Safety Science and Analytics group within the Oﬀice of Consumer Medical Safety (OCMS).
- Be responsible for translating the strategic vision of safety science into solutions and insights through development of innovative methodology and applications.
- Should be passionate about working on developing cutting edge analytics/informatics solutions in the field of safety analytics and surveillance.
- Lead the safety science eﬀort to build applications and tools by applying advanced scientific algorithms and methods and translating the strategic vision of safety science into solutions and insights.
- Work closely with customers and stakeholders to turn data into critical information and knowledge that can be used to make evidence-based decisions.
- Manage relationships across IT, QA and finance functional areas; balance between business needs and IT/QA standards and strategies to guide well-informed designs and decisions.
- Apply compliance/validation requirements related to GxP-regulated applications, provides documentation as necessary, and participate in compliance/validation activities as required.
- Work eﬀectively as part of a team and solve complex or unusual problems in consideration of the potential impact.
- Lead as a Business Analyst for moderate to large projects, programs, or initiatives of varying complexity
- Apply and leverage technology-driven analytics (e.g., natural language processing, artificial intelligence/machine learning, semantics) in advancing safety science practice.
- Master degree required in Applied Mathematics, Computer Science/Informatics, Epidemiology, Statistics or related discipline, plus 5 years of overall experience; or a PhD in the same disciplines plus 3 years of overall experience
- Strong competency in at least one programming language commonly used in developing analytics solutions, such as R, Python, or Julia
- Experience with technologies used to build analytics dashboards/applications, such as RShiny, Dash, and Streamlit
- Experience with relational database technologies (e.g., Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Excellent written and communications skills and the ability to articulate findings in a clear, structured, and concise manner
- Willingness to work in an exploratory environment, handling non-standard tasks with minimal supervision
- Prior training/experience building natural language processing and machine learning solutions using common machine learning and deep learning frameworks
- Experience with spontaneous adverse events and working knowledge of safety surveillance
- Experience with non-relational database technologies (e.g., MongoDB) and technologies used in working with big data solutions, such as Hadoop, Hive, and Spark
- Advanced knowledge of building custom web applications using modern web frameworks (e.g., AngularJS, React, etc.)
- Experience in at least one object-oriented programming language (e.g., C/C++, Java)
- Experience working with version control systems such as Git and SVN
- Experience working with cloud services (AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure)
- Experience with business intelligence/ visualization tools such as Qlik, Tableau or Spotfire
- Experience with systems development life cycle (SDLC) and computer system validation within a GxP environment
United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington-
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (6101)
Other jobs you may like
Who We Seek:
- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters. You’re a go-getter who isn’t afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Collaborators. You’re a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
What You Will Do:
This position supports application development efforts as a Senior Data Scientist. As a Senior Data Scientist, you will be providing all the necessary technical expertise to architect, design, and model data including providing advanced and predictive data analytics from complex and high value projects using big data and data science technology for overarching enterprise. You will also be responsible for providing thought leadership for our clients while providing technical oversight for solution deployment engagements.
- Assist with architecture and design data approaches and solutions for a large set of data
- Understands and improves how data is modeled against the program Logical Data Model
- Understands and improves how data is sourced from different sources and ingested with the data integration solution
- Ensures that enterprise architects are addressing all data requirements in their respective projects and solutions
- Lead technical engagements to assess client business and technical objectives, determine deliverables, evaluate risk and execute projects effectively.
- Design enterprise-class security systems for a production environment
- Align standards, frameworks and security with overall business and technology strategy
- Identify and communicate current and emerging security threats
- Conduct Design Workshops with multiple stakeholders
- Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements
- Work with Service Design management to develop strategic plans for architecture, engineering, integration, and dashboard
- Provide reporting and feedback to senior management as required
- Work as part of a team throughout the software development life cycle
- Collaborate with designers and analysts to provide Engineering and Sustainment services in Development, Security and Operations activities
- Share best practices and improve processes within and across sprint teams, and mentor more junior developers
- Shall have at least 10 years of experience in enterprise data architecture and management
- Shall have at least eight (8) years of experience in Conceptual/Logical/Physical data modeling
- Shall have experience in modeling solutions in AWS that us AI/ML algorithms
- Shall have at least ten (10) years of proven expertise in Relational and Dimensional Data Modeling
- Must have experience of cloud architecture, specifically AWS, as it relates to data processing (i.e., EC2, S3, Redshift, etc.)
- Must be able to define & maintain BI/Data Warehouse methodologies, standards, and industry best practices
- Shall have experience leading and architecting enterprise wide initiatives, specifically system integration, data warehouse build, data mart build, data lakes, etc. for a large enterprise
- Shall have experience briefing the benefits and constraints of technology solutions to technology partners, stakeholders, team members, and senior levels of management
- Shall have, at a minimum, a Bachelor’s degree in data science, engineering, statistics
- Experience implementing technical solutions in complex and heterogeneous environments
- Strong understanding of the core principles of data science and machine learning
- Ability to analyze, summarize and characterize large or small data sets with varying degrees of fidelity or quality; able to identify and explain any insights or patterns within them
- Solid experience applying one or more of the following analytical methods
- Strong understanding of and experience with advanced statistical theoretical knowledge
- Solid experience in exploratory data analysis and visualization
- Experience collaborating with Agencies to mature operational processes, reduce redundancies, and develop innovative solutions
- Strong experience in ensuring customer satisfaction, problem resolution, and risk management on several medium to large projects
- Experience in conducting assessments at an Enterprise by reviewing technical documentations, conducting interviews and workshops to identify gaps and developing a tailored solution is highly desired
- Proven ability to work across multiple functional teams in the creation of an application development process
Years of Experience: 10+ years
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree
Must be able to obtain a Government Clearance
Due to federal client requirements, only US Citizens can be considered
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a management, technology, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. Our team is present in 40 states and the District of Columbia.
Visit www.attain.com/careers to explore your path forward with Attain.
Attain is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more Information on Equal Employment Opportunity visit EEO and EEO Poster Supplement.
Other jobs you may like
Enterprise Advice (EA) is one of Vanguard’s new strategic initiatives, and is uniquely setup to blend business, IT, and product management into a cohesive, dynamic organization. EA’s mission is to improve outcomes for all individual investors through access to Vanguard’s superior, trusted advice and perspectives.
This exciting Senior Data Scientist role sits within a strategic new business area for the organization at the heart of Vanguard’s Engine 2, Product Intelligence. This is a fast growing, ambitious team, and is a strategic enabler to the growth of Vanguard’s advice footprint. Our objective is to develop a deep understanding of Vanguard’s Enterprise Advice products and applying it to continually improve our products over time. We use quantitative analytics and research to inform product design, measure success, and continually grow the value delivered to Vanguard’s various global advice businesses and end-investors, taking an inside-out and outside-in look at the product’s performance and impact in order to inform strategic product decisions.
By bringing together a variety of different types of data and information, and integrating learnings from analytics and research, we are able to (1) understand where and how our products are most successful, (2) identify opportunities to improve, and (3) measure their impact through continuous analysis and experimentation.
In this job, you will:
In this role, you will support Vanguard’s senior management by developing and executing the product analytics efforts across EA’s global advice product lines and work closely with product owners to ask strategic business questions, define product success measures, and track success over time in order to derive key insights that drive product adoption and improve outcomes for end-investors.
- Lead and execute analytic projects to provide insight into client needs and behavior, supporting product management and consumer adoption decisions.
- Serve as the analytics expert on cross functional teams for large strategic initiatives; engage with project sponsors and stakeholders to understand the business and bring structure and translate needs into requirements through analytic approach.
- Acquire structured and unstructured data and prepare it for analysis.
- Investigate, extract, clean, transform, quality control, and manage data using SQL and Base SAS programming techniques.
- Identify and diagnose data inconsistencies and errors, and utilize analytics to fill data gaps and blaze new data trails.
- Analyze data to describe client behavior and preferences including understand product and service usage, diagnose opportunities to enhance product value, profile and size user populations, target clients for treatment, and measure the impact of testing and experimentation initiatives.
- Identify and utilize appropriate analytic methods and specialized tools to generate insights, answer the business questions, and fulfill project objectives.
- Prepare and deliver insight presentations and action recommendations.
- Communicate complex material to diverse audience.
- Guide business partners on the interpretation, implications, and use of analytic results; consult on statistical problems (test design, significance testing, confidence intervals, weighting).
- Develop and apply knowledge of the company’s businesses and data to shape the analytic road map; contribute to the growth of the analytic community; mentor analysts.
Successful candidates will excel in these three areas:
Technical ability: Demonstrated experience with a slew of supervised, as well as unsupervised Machine Learning & Optimization models to be able to not only apply, but also modify existing out-of-the-box techniques for the problem at-hand. Knowledge of and experience with sequence-preserving modeling and forecasting techniques are beneficial, acquired through experience with time-series analysis, natural language processing, speech processing, network analyses, genome sequencing, econometrics forecasting, etc. is a plus. Experience extracting, cleaning and manipulating large and diverse data sets; demonstrated programming skills with proven ability to think, design, and code computationally efficient solutions using Python, Spark, and above-average data querying / manipulation skills using SQL.
Strategic thinking: Proven ability in managing complex projects, formulating business and analytical problems. Asking the right questions, problem solving, and the ability to synthesize a variety of complex data points and inputs is necessary to identify the most salient metrics in driving product enhancements. Apply a deep level of understanding of Vanguard products, businesses, and clients, to develop product-level analytics strategies and identify the best approach to meet the needs of the various stakeholders and businesses in support of their key objectives. Comfort working with complex investment products.
Communication: This candidate will develop highly effective working relationships with internal clients, senior leaders, and key stakeholders and need to collaborate across a variety of different team members including product owners, methodology specialists, solution consultants, product strategist, business UX teams, etc. Strong executive presence and presentation of findings and results, as well as consultative support to the broader organization will be required as we build out and enhance the product analytics capabilities. Demonstrated experience in communicating complex analytical solutions, data relationships, and results and their business impacts to multiple business partners via data visualization, oral, and written communication methods.
- Engages with internal partners to understand business strategy, questions and goals. Brings structure to business requests, translates requirements into an analytical project approach, and leads complex projects through completion. Delegates tasks and provides tactical and strategic guidance to peers. Serves as the analytics expert on cross-functional teams for large strategic initiatives.
- Acquires and compiles structured and unstructured data and verifies its quality, accuracy and reasonableness.
- Performs analyses of historical data to surface trends and insights using advanced analytical methods. Validates analytical techniques employed by other analysts.
- Prepares and delivers expert level visualizations and internal presentations that translate analytic insights into tangible, actionable solutions for business partners to implement.
- Develops, owns and manages recurring analytic or reporting processes.
- Actively develops the analytics community at Vanguard by mentoring, coaching and connecting others with resources and training. Participates and presents during scheduled analytics seminars.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
What it takes
- Minimum of five years related work experience.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience. Graduate degree preferred.
Specializations that will have an impact
- Master’s or higher degree in Computer Science, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research, Biophysics, Economics, Physics, or Engineering.
- Two years of experience in job offered or two years of experience in data science position(s) including as a Senior Data Scientist, Data Scientist, Software Engineer II, Research Scholar, Postdoctoral Fellow, Research Fellow, and/or Mathematics Professor.
- Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.
- Employment is contingent on a successful background and drug-screening result
We are Vanguard. Together, we’re changing the way the world invests.
For us, investing doesn’t just end in value. It starts with values. Because when you invest with courage, when you invest with clarity, and when you invest with care, you can get so much more in return. We invest with purpose – and that’s how we’ve become a global market leader. Here, we grow by doing the right thing for the people we serve. And so can you.
We want to make success accessible to everyone. This is our opportunity. Let’s make it count.
Vanguard’s continued commitment to diversity and inclusion is firmly rooted in our culture. Every decision we make to best serve our clients, crew (internally employees are referred to as crew), and communities is guided by one simple statement: “Do the right thing.”
We believe that a critical aspect of doing the right thing requires building diverse, inclusive, and highly effective teams of individuals who are as unique as the clients they serve. We empower our crew to contribute their distinct strengths to achieving Vanguard’s core purpose through our values.
When all crew members feel valued and included, our ability to collaborate and innovate is amplified, and we are united in delivering on Vanguard’s core purpose.
Our core purpose: To take a stand for all investors, to treat them fairly, and to give them the best chance for investment success.
Other jobs you may like
Education : -1
Unlock Your Career Potential: Technology at ADP. Do you enjoy exploring, identifying and inspiring the future of the workplace and the lives of millions of people? At ADP, the world’s largest B2B cloud company, our Technology team is comprised of brilliant engineers, architects, data scientists, infrastructure experts, and more. We were first in our industry to offer a SaaS solution and continue to push the envelope utilizing the latest operating platforms to deliver the highly automated, intelligent and predictive solutions that are redefining what is possible. Named one of Forbes’ “Most Innovative Companies” and one of Computerworld’s “100 Best Places to Work in IT”, we are committed to leading the way in product development and research, empowering you to bring to life the latest innovations that will forever change the way businesses manage their most vital asset, employees.
The Sr. Data Scientist will be responsible for deriving actionable insights and recommendations to measurably improve client experience and operational efficiency across the enterprise by leveraging various elements of data both internal and external to ADP and its clients. Their focus will be on the exploration and visualization of patterns within data obtained and assembled from multiple sources, including application of statistical modeling and leading edge analytical approaches including predictive modeling and machine learning, to identify key drivers of client experience related metrics.
This individual will be a core member of the Global Shared Services Analytics, a highly collaborative team, which provides data science and deep analytics expertise to solve the most challenging business problems here at ADP.
- 3-5 years of progressive experience building statistical models, with preference to those with prior experience in client experience related roles.
- Exceptional quantitative and data analysis skills
- Must have deep expertise with Python for statistical programming
- Data visualization platforms such as Tableau
- Deep understanding of Excel and SQL for data extraction/transformation.
- Hadoop or similar preferred, but not required
- Python for text manipulation preferred, but not required
- Results-oriented, self-starter with ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing business priorities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, CS, Engineering or related.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Apply appropriate data visualization and analytical methods to identify key drivers of client experience related metrics and to provide insightful, innovative and actionable recommendations to improve client experience and business outcomes.
- Build deep partnership with business and technology stakeholders from across the enterprise to understand client experience concerns and existing available data sources
- Establish credibility as a trusted advisor to key stakeholders across business units in order to promote and elevate statistical and predictive modeling standards.
- Extract, merge, clean and normalize data sources as necessary for subsequent analytical studies using a combination of Excel, SQL, Oracle and Hadoop.
- Use Python, R statistical platforms to design and build appropriate statistical and machine learning models, including but not limited to regression, clustering and decision trees, to identify main drivers of client experience related metrics.
- Create appropriate data dashboards/visualizations (Tableau server) and presentations (PPT) to highlight findings and recommendations for both executive and technical audiences.
- Use good business and financial acumen to assess business cases.
- Implement appropriate tracking methods to measure business impacts of recommendations.
- Business and Presentation skills
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Other jobs you may like
No Visa Sponsorship is available for this position.
Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English
Senior Data Scientist
The Advanced Data Services team is a group of highly skilled Cloud Architects and Data Scientists who will work with our customers to develop modern data architectures and develop big data and data science solutions. This team’s goal is to help accelerate our customer’s journey to the cloud by moving and improving their existing Hadoop installations, modernizing their data lakes with emerging and proven industry trends, and enabling them to adopt the best solutions to advance data insights through data science and advanced analytics. The team consists of experts who can identify, evangelize, architect, pilot, and implement solutions to accelerate business benefits realization to our customers.
We are seeking data scientists with a strong track record of developing models and building analytical and machine learning solutions for big data analytics to join our Cloud Engineering team to providing expertise in Advanced Analytics and Data Science across all industry sectors.
This role requires the cloud engineers to be deeply technical and hands-on, and work closely with our sales teams and customers to help them adopt Data Science Cloud Solutions. The successful candidate must have a good understanding of the value of data lifecycle (ingest, transform, curate, analyze, and predict), as well as, proven experience delivering data science/ML solutions to executive-level business and technical leadership.
Data Scientists must have a solid understanding of tools and languages such as Python, R, along with the overall data platform at an enterprise level with big data, data lakes, analytics, and data science and the value of those solutions to the business. Data Scientists will engage with customers to discover business problems and goals, ad develop solutions using Oracle Cloud services. Work collaboratively with the customer to document the current state architecture, design the future state, and develop a path for cloud digital transformation trough data science.
We are looking for team members who can develop and deliver high-quality presentations, demonstrations, and solutions to multiple lines of business and management levels, which clearly articulate the value of Data Science and Oracle Data cloud services and solutions.
Experience in BigData/Analytics/Data science tools and a good understanding of the leading products in the industry are required along with passion, curiosity, technical depth, and exceptional communication/presentation skills.
- As a specialist, provide technical proof points or drive proof of value to the customer with Oracle Cloud Solutions.
- Maintain mastery of the Oracle portfolio and intimate knowledge of industry trends, multidiscipline design patterns, development/deployment methodologies, and competitive cloud offerings while evangelizing solutions.
- Be a trusted advisor to the customers. Develop and present business cases, industry trends, competitive differentiators, in alignment with the go-to-market product and solution strategy.
- Achieve desired results through planning, risk management, stakeholder management, conflict resolution, governance, team management, and ownership of the cloud adoption lifecycle
- Be agile and maintain a relentless sense of urgency and a realistic view of time (urgent patience) throughout an extended customer engagement.
- Inspire confidence and quickly establish connection, credibility, trust, and influence with customer executives to developer
- Exercise creativity, independent judgment, and business acumen in selecting methods and techniques to design non-routine and elegant business solutions utilizing Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs
- Influence customer strategy, architecture, roadmap, and migration planning workshops spanning business, applications, information, and technology domains
- Maintain relevant expert-level competency across the data ecosystem – Big Data, Data Lakes, Advanced Analytics, and Data Science.
Desired Qualifications / Skills:
- 10+ years of total experience in Consulting or Sales/Solution Engineering or with product development.
- 3-5 years of proven domain knowledge of Data Science and big data ecosystems. Domain knowledge includes Python, R, Scala, Spark, Kafka, Hadoop, AI/ML, NoSQL, Cloud data architecture, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to own the customer relationship and drive their success in focus areas such as Data Science, Data Lakes & Data Warehouses enablement.
- Experience enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems. Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis.
- Experience in ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner. Creating automated anomaly detection systems and tracking its performance
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as Python, R, Scala, NumPy, MatLab, etc. Excellence in at least one of these is highly desirable
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Oracle Analytics Cloud, Qlik, Tableau, D3.js, GGplot2, etc.
- Proven expertise in creating detailed technical architectures and product solutions for specified needs. Solution sizing/costing and configuration.
- Expertise in conducting PoCs tailored to customers’ needs and proof points.
- Expertise in delivering Customer Hands-on Workshops
- Ability to provide detailed product presentations to educate customers
- Ability to provide thought leadership on big data solutions that benefit customers through the use of Oracle Cloud Services.
- Ability to interact with all customer roles such as CIO, CTO, IT Architects, technical staff and business uses.
- A proven and enthusiastic, high-energy, motivating leader who is visibly passionate and is capable of inspiring and galvanizing people around.
- A balance of strategic and tactical skills, with a high level of intellectual agility and capacity for original thought.
- An exceptional communicator who can write, present, and effectively adjust messages to meet individual audiences and organizations.
- A proven ability to navigate and effectively collaborate with other groups and resources in a large complex environment.
- A bachelors or masters in mathematics or computer science or related field is required. Ph.D. in a related field is desired.
Direct Recruiter: [email protected]
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Overlay sales personnel providing specialist product expertise to the sales force.
Partners with Account, Technology, and Application sales representatives to qualify and close new business on Oracle solutions. Provides specific industry or product expertise to facilitate the closing of deals within sales representatives territory. Interacts with sales team to architect the solution, and develop and execute solution strategies for market. Manages solution opportunities to obtain appropriate and necessary resources for all qualified opportunities. Leads teams in the sales process for establishing market visibility and deal visibility. Presents/demonstrates solution to high level clients and industry conference attendees. May provide training to field sales on industry/solutions. Builds and maintains a network and up to date specific industry or product knowledge.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years applicable experience preferred. Subject matter expertise in industry/product space. Knowledge of key industry leaders and management. Knowledge of Oracle competition. Presentation and product demonstration experience. Previous consultative selling experience preferred. Excellent communication, negotiating, and closing skills with prospects and customers. Travel may be needed. BA/BS degree in related field.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.