(5 – 8 day to day candidate’s responsibilities)
- Ability to architect enterprise applications using Azure
- Architecting application designs using AZURE Services
- Extensive experience in migrating on-prem datacenter to Azure Cloud for different tech stacks/platform
- Architect and design application migrations and development on azure platform.
- Well versed in multiple azure offerings especially around data center migration, infrastructure consolidation, Azure AD, Azure App Service, Azure CDN and AKS cluster set up
- Experience in configuring & monitoring different attributes and handling scale up and scale down scenarios for the application in Azure
- Implementing Application monitoring through application insights
- Building, migrating and testing AZURE environments and integration with other providers
- Designing end to end application and data security
- Understand cloud security for access identify management to security groups
- Leading application migration projects including optimizing technical reliability and improving application performance
- Integration with on-premise applications, cloud providers or other platforms
Required Qualifications (5 – 8 bullet points on must have skills)
Azure Architect, Azure AKS, App service
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Nov 18 2020
About Cognizant Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email [email protected] with your request and contact information.