- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, or a highly analytical field (e.g., Engineering, Math, and Computer Science) or equivalent and a minimum 8 years of finance experience, OR master’s degree and 5 years of experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
The Senior Financial Analyst will play a key role in partnering with a team who:
- Forecasts and plans revenue, costs, and free cash flow
- Develops the models to support new initiatives and products
- Identifies and reports on initiatives to drive revenue and reduce cost
- Develops and reports on weekly and monthly financial and operational performance metrics
- Analyzes large data sets to generate additional insights into opportunities and risks
- An MBA or MS in Finance or a related field
- Exceptional financial modeling skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel/ financial modeling
- Advanced analytical skills
- Experience with TM1/Cognos or similar tools
- An ability to work independently and self-motivate in a fast-paced and rapidly-changing environment
- Collaborative interpersonal skills — including written and oral communication skills
- Experience in a technology company or high-tech environment
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.