As a Senior IT Auditor, a typical day might include the following:
- Conduct risk-based audits in accordance with IIA standards and industry best practices and identify control weakness and remediation action.
- Present the results of audit work to Internal Audit Management and auditees, including practical recommendations to address identified risks and/or weaknesses in internal controls as well as opportunities to enhance operational efficiencies.
- Review processes and controls as defined in the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 including review of SOC1 reports and IT key controls.
- Promote internal control practices within the Company by providing internal control expertise as needed to any functions or departments requesting guidance.
- Perform ad hoc projects or investigations at the request of management.
This role might be for you if:
- You are passionate about Information Technology and Operational Risks and Controls.
- You keep current on audit, information technology and internal control and governance regulations through continuing education and active participation in audit and industry groups
- You are fully comfortable with working independently and as part of a team through problems and proactively propose solutions.
- You have excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills, strong organizational abilities, and attention to detail.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree and proven and progressive IT Audit experience. Preferably with three or more years of relevant background, which will greatly aid your successful transition onto the team and quicken your pace to productivity. Previous knowledge of the biotech, pharmaceutical, healthcare or a related industry is also strongly preferred for the same reason. Experience in auditing and evaluating infrastructure, cybersecurity risks/controls and auditing operating systems will aid in being able to independently deliver on complex IT Audits. Candidates with Big 4 auditing experience and industry approved certifications such a CISA or CISSP will be greatly preferred.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.