A truly independent healthcare advertising agency, this agency firmly believes in looking after it’s team, developing their skills and rewarding success. As a Senior Medical Writer you will have the chance to work on a range of global pharmaceutical accounts to produce exciting and engaging content.
- Independent agency led by a hands-on team of industry experts with a wealth of experience to share
- Fully remote-working!
- Grown-up working environment that gives you freedom and support to get your work done
- People-centric environment providing ongoing support and long-term career investment
- Regular socials, team building activities and a genuine thank you for a good job done early finishes on Fridays!
As a Senior Medical Writer based in a busy healthcare advertising agency you will be involved in a range of global pharmaceutical projects, producing an array of content with a focus on digital materials including apps, e-detail aids and webpages.
- The chance to work on a wide variety of pharmaceutical accounts and projects
- Producing a range of content following client briefs and that confidently translates scientific data in a way that is specific to a range of audiences and purposes
- Working closely with the account handling team to deliver materials in line with project briefs, deadlines and budgets
- Handling conflicting demands and a busy workload with the ability to prioritise effectively to ensure high-quality work is produced on time and effectively
To be successful for this Senior Medical Writer role you will have a solid level of medical writing experience (3-4 years), gained within an agency setting producing a wide range of content with a focus on digital materials.
- Experience working within a fast-paced and busy healthcare communications or advertising agency
- Extensive medical writing experience working with scientific data to produce a range of content
- Familiarity working within ABPI guidelines and an understanding of the pharmaceutical industry as a whole
- Excellent collaborative and communication skills to work effectively as part of a close-knit team
- The ability to manage multiple projects and demands is essential!
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.