- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years product management or relevant working experience
- Strong analytical and quantitative experience with the ability to use data and metrics to drive roadmaps, back up assumptions and recommendations, and drive actions
Join us to make history as we build a world-class Amazon Hub pickup and returns customer experience! Amazon Hubs are free-standing, self-service kiosks (“Lockers”) and walk-up, full-service locations (“Counters”) located around the world in convenience stores, grocery stores, shopping centers, transit stations, multifamily buildings and other retail locations where Amazon customers can pick up their orders. Amazon Hub is growing exponentially and globally to meet the continuing customer interest in buy online and pickup in store.
We are seeking a dynamic, customer-obsessed product leader to join the Amazon Hub CARE (Customer Acquisition, Retention and Engagement) Product team and drive the vision of making Amazon Hub the preferred pickup choice for customers who want their Amazon orders convenient, secure, fast and free. As a Sr. Product Manager for Shopping CX you will be required to think strategically, prioritize ruthlessly, and build strong relationships with a wide range of stakeholders to drive forward CX improvements with a direct impact on Amazon customers worldwide as well as the success of the Amazon Hub business. You will work closely with tech, finance, marketing and other business stakeholders to innovate in this role. To be successful, you will need to be an experienced product manager and problem solver. You will work independently and must be comfortable influencing across multiple teams at all levels, both internally and externally.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about the intersection of Product and Design and building customer-facing features. You should demonstrate strong interpersonal, business acumen, and data analysis skills, including experience with A/B testing, financial modeling and cross-functional stakeholder management.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to create buy-in for the product vision and collaboratively drive a global strategy.
- Define the roadmap, requirements and customer experience to enhance discoverability for pickup options throughout the online shopping customer experience, and innovate to build a seamless post-ordering experience.
- Manage the end-to-end implementation of customer-facing projects, including A/B testing, post-launch measurement and global scaling.
- Measure and analyze existing products and use cases for opportunities to innovate.
- Write clear product strategy and requirements documents that reflect close coordination with business, design and development teams.
- MBA preferred
- A/B testing experience
- Outstanding stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Product, program or project management experience in retail or logistics and planning
- An entrepreneurial mindset, with the ability to work independently to deliver results
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing cross functional teams, both internally and externally
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.