Microsoft 365 Modern Workplace Transformation (MWT) team has a vision to establish a trusted platform that enables productive and healthy enterprises in a world of digital and remote everything, constantly changing work patterns and norms, and the need for organizational resiliency. We aim to solve our customers’ end-to-end business problems by enhancing Microsoft 365 tools like Teams to address specific business processes, measure the impact on core business outcomes and KPIs, and help organizations improve individual and team productivity and wellbeing.
In this role, you will work with the MWT global engineering team to build capabilities especially focused on solutions for the healthcare vertical. You will also engage with Microsoft’s customers and partners to understand their requirements and identify new opportunities for us to collectively improve the healthcare experience across the ecosystem. You will translate their challenges into viable product requirements, and work with design and engineering to successfully deliver on-time and meeting business results. The role calls for someone especially adept at conceptualizing complex ideas quickly and conveying those thoughts to others in a clear, effective and motivating manner.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the field of tech-enabled healthcare solutions, with demonstrated success in taking businesses into the cloud. You should bring a record of successful product management, customer empathy, and proven ability to drive innovation across all stages of product development, from initial ideation to shipping and supporting multiple iterations of services.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work with partner teams across Microsoft to gain an in-depth understanding of our customer and partners, their needs to drive insights within the product team.
- Synthesize those insights into an executable product roadmap that balances both short- and long-term opportunities.
- Partner with our designers to create feature flows and UI wireframes and document detailed product requirements and functional specifications.
- Communicate with clarity and precision to influence team members and leadership teams to achieve product objectives.
- Manage project schedules, deliverables, product costs, and budgets. Communicate identified risks in advance and drive mitigation plans.
- Optimize team processes to improve quality, engineering productivity, and responsiveness to feedback and changing priorities and market conditions.
- 7+ years’ experience in product or program management
- Experience in shipping complex, strategic, business critical products, with a deep understanding of the pre-requisites, necessary steps and support required to make a customer successful on every step of the journey.
- A structural, repeatable approach in solving complex problems, can communicate to senior decision makers in a clear, compelling way, and drive decisive action in partnership with others in a large organization.
- Demonstrated ability to translate business requirements, scenarios into products and services, ability to deliver results in an environment of ambiguity.
- Stellar cross group collaboration, able to drive decisive action in partnership with others in a large organization and deliver results that depend on other divisions and external partners.
- Excellent communication skills, strong leadership and influencing skills. Ability to work independently in highly ambiguous environments, with both technical and business groups internally and externally.
- Deep understanding of and experience with the healthcare industry
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.