Our organization, Cross Enterprise Services (CES) builds and maintains common technology solutions and utilities in a simple and consistent way that are applicable to all lines of business at the firm. These platforms are mission critical, and integral to providing world-class service to our external and internal clients. We are looking for a hardworking technologist who will excel in testing software solutions in a fun, fast-paced, and agile environment. Ideal candidate is a highly driven software engineer who is passionate about delivering high quality enterprise level software. This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly visible co-located team that delivers innovative business process solutions.
What you are good at:
- Advanced development, support and implementation of complex workflow systems using specialized PEGA knowledge and highly-developed business expertise
- Monitor the current-state solution portfolio to identify deficiencies through aging of the technologies used by the application, or misalignment with business requirements.
- Understand, advocate and augment the platform principles, guidelines and standards
- Analyze the business-IT environment (run, grow and transform the business) to detect critical deficiencies, and recommend solutions for improvement (systems of record, differentiation and innovation).
- Assist with the evaluation and selection of software product standards and services, as well as the design of standard and custom software configurations.
- Provide development coding standards and guardrail metrics.
- Ensure code quality with hands on experience with Pega Unit and implementing automated unit test plan on the pega platform.
- Mentor junior team members in best practices and standards
- Align technical solutions with the platform and business strategy.
- Documentation of application / system design and analysis work.
What you have:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related field
- Thorough understanding of agile software development methodologies, values, and processes
- Minimum of 5 years of software development experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience on Pega systems – Pega Certified Senior System Architect (PCSSA) certification desired
- Technical competency in an OOP language such as .NET Core / Java
- Technical competency testing web-based technologies (HTML, CSS, Angular, ASP) with thorough knowledge of Page Object Model design patterns
- Experience with DevOps and Continuous Integration tools (SaltStack / Bamboo / Git)
- Experience with acceptance test-driven development (ATDD) or Behavior Driven Testing (BDD/BDT)
- Experience with NoSQL, and / or SQL based databases and statement query tuning
- Experience with distributed multi-tier applications
- Experience testing applications on the PEGA platform is desired
- Experience with Federated identity and SSO standards (e.g. SAML, OAuth) is desired
- Team player with strong interpersonal, organizational and communications skills