- 7+ years of experience working directly with engineering teams
- Experience managing projects across cross functional teams, building sustainable processes and coordinating release schedules
- 5+ years of technical program management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field
We are seeking a talented, experienced, and customer obsessed Senior Technical Program Manager who has the passion to tackle ambiguous and challenging problems by bringing cutting edge deep learning technologies to customer facing computer vision products like Amazon Rekognition (https://aws.amazon.com/rekognition/) and Amazon Textract (https://aws.amazon.com/textract/).
The mission of the AWS Computer Vision Data team is to efficiently deliver the right data in the right quantities with the right quality for training and testing an accurate model that solves the customer use cases targeted by the product. To that end, the team (product, engineering, science, and program/operations management) collaborates with customers, partners, and stakeholders to define, develop, and deliver a high quality outcome in terms of annotation/training/evaluation systems, raw data sourcing, ground truth definition, annotation guidelines & tooling, automated workflows, scalable operations, quality control, vendor relationship, and program management.
The Senior TPM on the team will drive the data program for a set of computer vision features by working closely with Product, Research, Engineering, and Operations. This role requires strong technical expertise with a background in computer vision and machine learning, excellent leadership and communication and hands-on program management skills. If you are excited about the future of computer vision and building new customer experiences, we want to hear from you!
- 5+ years of program management experience for a computer vision product.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing cross-functional stakeholders and senior executives.
- Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, high attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage trade-offs and evaluate new ideas with internal and external partners.
- Demonstrated ability to work across disciplines with product, engineering, research, and operations management counterparts to deliver online products/services.
- Strategic, analytical, and executional aptitude.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation/ Age
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.