- Strong experience with at least one major JS library/framework such as React, Angular.
- Strong HTML5 experience
- Fluent in CSS (specifically CSS3)
- Cross-browser development
- Experience with Web services
- Proficiency with JSON, JSONP and AJAX
- A perfectionist who makes sure every pixel is in the right place
- Ability to complete projects with minimal supervision and direction
- Ability to work quickly to bring concepts to fruition
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- End-to-End Web application development experience
Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
Apple participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law.
Apple’s committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.