(External) What You Need:
- Understanding of Incident Management and IT ticket systems, such as ServiceNow
- Understanding of Windows 10 OS and networking
- Excellent customer service skills, including verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and troubleshooting skills
- Able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to learn new technology quickly and adapt to changes.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience in IT Support preferred
- MAC knowdeldge
- A+ certification
- SCCM imaging and deployment experience
Commitment to model and live out our Core Values (Accountability, Community, Innovation and Courage) and a positive mindset are critical for success and should reflect in everything you do.
Arbonne International is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin/ancestry, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military/veteran status, marital status, disability status or any other basis prohibited by law. At Arbonne International it’s about each person bringing passion and skills to a dynamic and inclusive workplace!
To all recruitment agencies: Arbonne does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs, Arbonne employees/managers, or any other company location. Arbonne is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
(External) What You’ll Be Doing:
Your day will be spent researching various hardware and software issues for users in your organization. Answering and logging all incoming call to the Service Desk support line and monitoring the incident queue for all incoming request . You are expected to do the initial troubleshooting for the calls and prioritize incoming requests, based on business impact and ease of resolution. This role supports all onsite employees. A strategic focus for us is to improve customer satisfaction, inventory management, and to stay ahead of trends in technology.
- Engage and resolve all user incidents with a positive attitude and prompt response time
- Provide phone, remote and in-person support.
- Resolve all incoming incidents through internal ticketing system. This to include accurately recording, updating and documenting requests using the IT service desk ticketing system (Service Now).
- Assist with New Hire Process and installation of any IT equipment necessary or recommended.
- Responsible for working with operations team on distribution center floor to understand technology needs and address proactively
- Manage the “software development life cycle” (SDLC), process for hardware through acquisition, deployment and disposal by performing inventory, asset tagging, tracking and refresh.
- Perform work area setup from desktop imaging to user workstation support. This includes PC, laptop, printers, mobile devices and other electronic equipment.
- Maintain and update Active Directory (AD) daily.
- Engage other Team Members or manage third-party resources when necessary.
- Collaborates with the IT Security Team and Infrastructure to support end users with additional access rights.
- Facilitate internally and externally originated compliance and security audits as needed.
- Responds to multiple simultaneous telephone calls, emails and onsite requests for technical support.
- Keep IT Operations team and Greenwood Management up-to-date with incident status, escalations and progress on new implementations and technologies.
- Must possess excellent customer service, strong communication and interpersonal skills, work well with others in an integrated team environment, and as part of a remote team, and must be self-motivated.
- Suggests, procures and implements software solutions to accommodate the security and management of users and equipment.
- Problem solving through collaboration and resourceful
- Manage incidents from first client contact through resolution, utilizing best practices methodology and providing corresponding documentation.
- Create documentation for IT procedures and team member reference guides.
- Responsible for adherence to all compliance programs, including but not limited to, completion of all required and assigned training modules by established due dates.
- Undertaking other duties not specifically stated which from time to time are necessary without altering the nature or level of responsibility.
Each employee is responsible for raising awareness of our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility and should actively participate in activities and initiatives which are designed to have a positive impact on the environment and local communities.
As an employee of a purpose driven company you are required to establish a goal relative to social and environmental impact.
(External) Why You’re Here:
Service Desk I Technician provides exceptional customer service to all end users, including senior level management. This includes a focus on follow through for all customer requests with a positive attitude. This position supports users in setting up new hardware systems, including workstations, printers, and other input or output devices, including iPhones and iPads. As the onsite technician for Arbonne, your responsibilities can change daily, as this is based on the needs of our customers, internal employees.
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 12:00pm to 9:00pm (Some weekends/OT as business needs dictate)