- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- 5 years of experience in operations, supply chain or similar experience
- Experience in managing reverse logistics operations in consumer electronics or a related field
- Project and/or program management experience
- Experience managing repair operations for walk-in centers and central depots
- Deep knowledge of new product introductions for the service channel
- Ability to work with global, cross-functional teams
- Ability to work with minimal guidance on multiple tasks and projects
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and handle ever-changing priorities and deadlines
- Passion for seeking out process improvements and cost optimization
About the job
In this role, you will be part of the Google Devices & Services Reverse Supply Chain team overseeing day-to-day repair operations, along with helping design and implement innovative customer-centric service offerings to Google’s Hardware customers. To manage operations and these service programs, you will work closely with several internal cross-functional teams including Supply Chain, Engineering, Operations, Go-To-Market, and external partners globally. The Reverse Supply Chain team at Google is responsible for delivering innovative and cost effective post-sales experiences.
Google’s mission is to organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful. Our Devices & Services team combines the best of Google AI, Software, and Hardware to create radically helpful experiences for users. We research, design, and develop new technologies and hardware to make our user’s interaction with computing faster, seamless, and more powerful. Whether finding new ways to capture and sense the world around us, advancing form factors, or improving interaction methods, the Devices & Services team is making people’s lives better through technology.
- Drive service readiness at external service providers for new product introductions.
- Ensure service operations capacity is successfully ramped up to meet customer needs.
- Identify and implement operations, process and business improvement initiatives and special projects.
- Gauge emerging competitive service options, and recommend new programs that Google could offer.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.