Shareworks by Morgan Stanley – Client Service Manager
POSTING DATE: Aug 25, 2020
PRIMARY LOCATION: Americas-United States of America-Utah-South Jordan
JOB: Wealth Management
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time
JOB LEVEL: Professional
Has your paper napkin business plan turned into a billion-dollar reality? Ours has and that sketch on a napkin is now our world-class software platform that combines cutting-edge technology with outstanding client service and premier wealth management capabilities. Shareworks by Morgan Stanley is designed to simplify the complexities of equity plan management, while helping employees realize the full potential of their benefits.
Our employees have helped us get to where we are today; and as we continue to scale towards being the incomparable leader in our industry, we are looking for a Client Service Representative or Manager – Private Markets to help write the next chapter with us.
Located in the private markets hotbed of San Francisco, California or in South Jordan, Utah near in the booming “Silicon Slopes” the Client Service Representative or Manager – Private Markets is responsible for providing world-class customer service, solutions and support to senior-level decision makers at our Private Market client companies. We’re looking for teammates with a strong entrepreneurial spirit, a great sense of humor and the willingness to do what it takes to help get the job done!
- Providing world-class customer service, solutions and support to clients, including senior-level decision makers by responding to their inquiries by phone, email, and through our ticketing system
- Demonstrating exceptional prioritization and time management skills and, through escalating when appropriate, developing, maintaining and enhancing long-term client relationships
- Proactively identifying potential issues and working with team members and other internal stakeholders to find solutions
- Tracking and managing open issues identified by customers or monitoring tools, escalating as appropriate to ensure resolution and customer satisfaction
- Ensuring client documentation is current, complete and consistent with all client and Shareworks processes
- Processing timely and accurate data updates, data manipulation and data management by updating the software per client instruction
- Identifying errors and potential issues and working collaboratively with team members and internal stakeholders to find timely and appropriate solutions
- Participating proactively in ongoing training to expand your own knowledge base, focusing on industry knowledge and Shareworks expertise in order to better support your clients
- Testing fixes to issues, and staying involved in any additional follow ups, testing and troubleshooting
- Working effectively in a highly-collaborative cross-functional environment, including interacting with the Relationship Management team on customer issues and taking ownership of client satisfaction
- Building and deepening your understanding of financial reporting and administrative reporting related to equity compensation plan management
- Appropriate referral for billable services
- Population intranet systems with relevant support content
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Commerce or a related field
- Minimum 2 years related experience and/or training
- Proven success with and a passion for providing exceptional customer service
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills
- Proven ability to translate complex concepts into layman’s terms and relay this information to a variety of audiences
- Certified Equity Professional (CEP) program completion is an asset, but definitely not required
- Demonstrated ability to read and interpret a variety of documentation, including general business and professional articles, governmental regulations, technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with abstract and concrete variables
- Proven strength with business-related communication including: probability, statistical inference, fractions, percentages, ratios, proportions, developing and delivering presentations, writing reports and creating procedure documentation
- Strong analytical, attention-to-detail, and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and evolving environment which includes ongoing learning and training opportunities
- Candidates will be considered for both Client Services Manager and Client Services Representative roles based on their qualifications and experience. We can discuss this further with you if you are selected for a phone interview.
While we thank all applicants for their interest in a career with Shareworks by Morgan Stanley, please note that only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.