- Assists Store Manager with supervising, training and developing store personnel
- Assumes responsibility for the store operation and commercial department in the Commercial Sales Manager and Store Manager’s absence, on assigned shifts
- Assists with management of the Commercial and Hub Departments, (as applicable), to ensure commercial accounts and stores are serviced and deliveries are made as promised
- Delegates and ensures store merchandising tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Operates cash registers and follows established cash handling duties, including but not limited to deposits, petty cash and lane accountability
- Ensures all company policies, and loss prevention procedures are followed
- Utilizes ZNET to help customers locate merchandise or find suitable alternatives
- Maintains a safe working environment while ensuring AutoZoners are implementing those practices including PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Monitors cash flow, inventory and security control
- Maintains sales productivity, store appearance and merchandising standards
- Conducts and reviews all opening and closing procedures
- Manages emergency situations and conduct proper emergency procedures
- Follows proper accident procedures
- Provides feedback regarding AutoZoner performance to the store manager
- Assists with monitoring and managing all activities related to Risk & Safety Management to maintain a safe work environment
- Addresses customer concerns and resolves them with a goal of turning a complaint into a compliment
- Processes returns and effectively manages inventory
- Communicates AutoZoner issues and concerns to the Store Manager in a timely and confidential manner
- Motivates AutoZoners to provide WOW! Customer Service, enhance productivity level and market products to enhance sales and profits
- High School diploma or equivalent
- ASE Certified preferred
- Demonstrates high level of integrity
- Excellent communication and decision making skills
- Ability to drive customer service
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.