IQVIA Biotech is now hiring a Site Identification Specialist. Qualified candidates please apply.
The basic function of the Site Identification Specialist I is the resolution of requests associated with InfoStart, the PI Database and site metrics. Additionally, the Site Identification Specialist I will assist with pre-award outreach and site list creations.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILIITIES:
- Demonstrate proficiency with IQVIA Biotech tools such as InfoStart, IL2 and the PI Database
- Demonstrate proficiency with IQVIA tools such as ISLA and SSI Macro
- Demonstrate proficiency with external Site ID tools, such as Citeline
- Lead the completion of InfoStart request
- Lead resolving site metric requests
- Lead Site List Request Meetings to define and clarify the study needs
- Manage the pre-award outreaches and site list requests, with oversight from senior Site ID staff
- Perform quality reviews of colleagues’ InfoStart and site metric deliverables
- Conduct all activities according to appropriate Biotech and/or sponsor SOPs.
- Performs other duties as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to express complex ideas to team members.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Positive attitude and ability to interact with all levels of staff.
- Strong technical skills for working in databases.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to use sound judgment and assess and recommend specific solutions.
- Preferred basic knowledge of the drug development process and ICH/GCP
- Ability to work independently, prioritize effectively and work within a matrix team environment.
- Working knowledge of CTMS preferable.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel and Power Point
- Limited travel may be required.
- Very limited physical effort required to perform normal job duties.
MINIMUM RECRUITMENT STANDARDS:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in the field of science or clinical research or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- 1 year of experience related to clinical research
- 6 months of Site ID related experience
This position is classified as exempt under the Fair Labor Standards Act; employees are not eligible for overtime compensation.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer – Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at [email protected] to arrange for such an accommodation.