Technology enhances your life – your job should too. At Microsoft Store, that is what we believe. We are the face of Microsoft’s cutting-edge devices and services, designed to provide customers, consumer and commercial, with a world-class experience in this mobile-first, cloud-first world. We serve as centers of innovation, connecting customers with technology that simplifies their lives, improves their productivity and inspires their creative potential. As a member of the Digital Stores team you will cultivate the skills to pave the way for your ultimate career path. Your unique talents, perspective, and abilities will help inform our journey and transformation as a company. We are seeking teammates who are dedicated to finding deeper meaning and purpose in their work. Join our journey – find your passion.
The Microsoft Digital Stores have become one of the largest worldwide etailers of Microsoft products. In our quest to drive growth and deliver best customer experience, we are seeking Senior Business Development Manager to drive regional business development initiatives and lead the global deployment seize fast growing digital channel opportunities.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Builds strong relationships with Stores strategy and planning team to lead the last mile execution of global business development projects and pilots with regional teams.
- Creates framework and structure for a principled approach of implementation, creates standard measurement system, project manages execution keeping all key stakeholders accountable for results and consolidates and shares lessons learning in systematic manner.
- Works closely with regional teams to assess, identify and prioritize key regional and local opportunities to grow business and improve customer experience. Builds the business case incl. strategic fit, rationales, ability to execute and economics.
- Uses understanding of both Microsoft and customer issues to establish a foundation for future opportunities in competitive situations and creates workarounds to engineer limitations through creative ways fueled by local insights and partners.
- Drives regular communications to all key internal stakeholders both on corporate teams as well as regional teams are, include all relevant input to the process.
- Develops customer, market and ecommerce industry and trend expertise including competitive and market dynamics, product and technology trends.
- Establishes a network of relationships across the industry with potential partners regionally and locally.
- The successful candidate is experienced sales, marketing and/or business development leader with + 7 years’ experience of ecommerce, a solid track record of building and successfully executing business strategies.
- Business development experience with ability to build new business opportunities with customer centric approach
- Passion and deep knowledge of technology and specifically ecommerce technology and market and competitor dynamics
- Demonstrated analytics and business modeling skills, strong technology and ecommerce understanding
- Entrepreneurial mindset, ability to innovative and growth hack
- Strong communication and influencing skills across various internal stakeholders and functions
- Strong sales experience on Microsoft software and devices, combined with deep customer centric approach and passion for developing and coaching winning sales teams.
- Capable working in complex matrix sales organization, excellent communications and storytelling skills.
- Strong networking, influencing and impacting skills and ability successfully manage relationships with various stakeholders.
- A character that exemplifies Microsoft values including integrity, honesty, openness, personal excellence, constructive self-criticism, continual self-improvement, and mutual respect
- Bachelor of Science/Arts (or equivalent) is required; MBA is preferred.