- 3-5+ years of integrated consumer marketing brand, campaign, creative program / project management or similar experience working with creative teams
- 2-4+ years of direct experience in social programs and/or social content creation
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
- Experience managing or working within cross-functional marketing teams
The Global Brand & Fixed Marketing team within Amazon’s cross-channel, cross-category marketing (XCM) organization is looking for a driven and highly organized Social Creative Program Manager. This role will manage the execution and to day-to-day processes of our campaign related social initiatives. The Social Creative Program Manager (CPM) will be delivering insight-driven social creative content aligned to our most strategically important programs across XCM with deliverables ranging from still/ static, video, and managing custom partnerships. This role will be responsible for building effective partnerships with our Social Media Managers, Editorial leads and Creative teams, they are able to lead small to medium projects and programs, and drive cross functional team alignment within our XCM teams, business stakeholders and external agencies.
This role is able to independently execute social campaigns or programs that deliver on the aligned strategic priorities of our mass advertising campaigns to achieve XCM business goals. They must have a strong background in the creative process, and experience in concept development, production and delivery, across many social content types (video, still, cinemographs, influencer, etc.) with a sense of Learn and be Curious across the ever evolving social landscape. This CPM ensures overall campaign alignment to social content and creative direction, manages ongoing logistics, and proactively plans for any and all option value. This role routinely assesses the social content progress across multiple teams (creative, media, and business teams) and remains in lock step with internal and external creatives as the team drives to leadership reviews.
To be successful in this role, the candidate will be able to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, able to assess and manage risks, and manage multiple end-to end creative workflows. They will demonstrate strong ownership and bias for action, strong strategic thinking and problem solving, and maintain clear and concise communication across all levels of leadership. This role is solutions focused, determined to solve the timelines or feedback challenges coming out of core team or leadership reviews. They will align with media and creative teams to define escalation paths at critical milestones, and anticipate, identify and mange potential blockers across content development phases.
Responsibilities for this role include the following…
- Independently manage the creative development and execution of social programs from small to medium scale with wide reaching impact
- Manage campaign and program alignment meetings and creative reviews with senior leaders, stakeholders and global partners
- Partner with and manage social creative teams – internal teams and / or external agencies
- Manage creative asset development & delivery across multiple social platforms
- Co-manage social program budget management and forecasting
- Define and look to improve existing processes, implement and / or utilize workflow tools
- Manage dedicated social resources and capacity planning roadmap
- Proactively collect and share platform best practices with social creatives and campaign teams
- Provide inputs and help define social content results tracking and reporting
- For multi-country programs, collaborate with partners across locales to share learnings, identify bottlenecks, and support the localization of North American campaigns
- Support social programs by managing the creation of timely and engaging content that is optimized for each social platform and its intended audience.
- Monitor and manage team productivity, ensuring adherence to project guidelines
- Experience in integrated, cross-channel deliverables – Video, Broadcast, POLV/ OLV, Digital, Social, Print, OOH, Radio
- Experience in media partnerships, influencer partnerships, and/or brand integrations
- Global or multi-country localization and/or transcreation experience
- Knowledge of or proficiency with content management tools and programs – ex. Opal, Sprinklr, etc.
- Knowledge of production, motion graphics and post production workflows
- Excellent communication skills to enable working across a wide variety of business teams and within the internal team
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.