Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Joining HPE in an early career role is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated, proactive individual to grow with us and help us drive our continued success globally. We are one of the largest technology companies in the world, operating in over 150 countries and market leading in several industries. We believe in partnership, innovation and taking action – our culture is what defines us as a company: how we act, how we treat others, and how we conduct business. In addition to working alongside great colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We even have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Education and Experience Required:
- Currently attending a 4-year university, majoring in Computer Science, Information security, Computer Engineering or related curriculum.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Good technical problem solving skills
- Familiarity with Linux and ability to work in the shell
- Knowledge of cloud computing, virtualization and containers
- Understanding of agile development methodology
- Knowledge of git and use of GitHub or other source code management systems
- Interest in developing and deploying microservices in a cloud based environment.
- Familiarity with Go programming and developing microservices is highly desirable
- Familiarity with AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud is highly desirable
- Familiarity with Kubernetes is highly desirable
- Familiarity or interest in modern web tech stack for UI and build chain is highly desirable
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together
Other jobs you may like
(Prior experience with one or more of these technologies is a plus but not required, however, be able to learn the technologies/tools as needed)
- Eager and motivated individual with a strong passion for learning and creating solutions with the latest technologies.
- Current education in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Machine Learning, or a related field – Master’s or Seniors preferred.
- Familiarity with Cloud technology, Big Data Tools and frameworks such as MongoDB, MySQL/SQL, Apache Kafka, Spark.
- Experience with Machine/Deep Learning Libraries like TensorFlow/Keras/PyTorch, OpenCV, Matlab.
- Be able to work with data visualization tools, large datasets, distributed computing tools, query languages, or relational databases.
- Be able to apply appropriate statistical analysis and quantitative methods to create datasets, analyze existing data, and predict future trends.
– High School diploma with 0- 2 years of experience.
- May have additional training or education in area of specialization.
- Works on assignments that are routine in nature, with responsibilities easily learned on the job.
- Acquires job skills and learns applicable policies and procedures to complete routine tasks.
- Able to read, understand & perform assignments within prescribed guidelines.
- Communicates routine information in a clear and accurate way with internal & external contacts.
MAXIMUS Introduction: Since 1975, MAXIMUS has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. MAXIMUS delivers innovative business process management and technology solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, MAXIMUS is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit https://www.maximus.com. Â : EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.