In this role, you will write software responsible for provisioning, managing, and observing OS platforms such as Linux, macOS, Windows, and AIX. Your work will service a large fleet subject to strict regulatory compliance, with performance and security as critically important factors.
- We are looking for 5+ years full-stack development experience
- Significant development experience in Go and Python
- Quick prototyping and iterative skills with building REST services
- We want you to have experience with Relational and/or NoSQL databases
- Experience writing effective unit tests and debugging skills
- We are seeking deep understanding of Linux internals
- Experience in cloud infrastructure
- Experience in designing highly-scalable infrastructure
- Deep knowledge of information security and regulatory compliance concepts
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to distill complex technical concepts for less-technical audiences
- Works well in a geographically-dispersed team
- Passionate about the idea of ownership and delivering amazing products
Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
Apple participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law.
Apple’s committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.