This role requires a wide variety of strengths and expertise, including:
- Full stack developer with proven experience in building scalable and robust applications
- 5 + years of Application Development Experience
- Strong technical knowledge with 5+ years of experience in Microsoft .NET/.NET Core framework and C# coding
- 5 + years of object oriented design skills and familiarity with advanced design patterns and practices
- 5 + years of SQL Server/Oracle application development and a strong database design and development skills
- Familiarity with Reporting and ETL tools
- Familiarity in infrastructure including windows servers, web servers, firewalls and load balancers etc.
- Familiarity with containerization technology.
- Hands on Agile practitioner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- College degree, specialized training or equivalent work experience; Advanced degree preferred
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Ability to work in large, collaborative and geographically distributed teams to achieve organizational goals.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmative action employer Disability/VeteranJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Hands-On Software Architecture with C# 8 and .NET Core 3: Architecting software solutions using microservices, DevOps, and design patterns for Azure Cloud
A comprehensive guide to becoming an expert Azure DevOps engineer
Design scalable and high-performance enterprise applications using the latest features of C# 8 and .NET Core 3
Become a software architect capable of creating modular apps for specific business needs
Design high-performance software systems using the latest features of C# 8 and .NET Core 3
Solve scalability problems in web apps using enterprise architectural patterns
This book covers and explains how you can become a software developer in 2020. In the book, it is separated into chapters that break these steps down so they are easy to follow. The book covers an introduction to programming chapter, different fields in software development, resume and cover letter creation, how to apply for jobs and more!
Use this book as your one-stop shop for architecting a world-class DevOps environment with Microsoft technologies.
.NET DevOps for Azure is a synthesis of practices, tools, and process that, together, can equip a software organization to move fast and deliver the highest quality software. The book begins by discussing the most common challenges faced by developers in DevOps today and offers options and proven solutions on how to implement DevOps for your team.