The MSQ Games/Web QA team ensures quality for Mac projects by focusing on two areas: system-level manual testing of apps and web content, and app automation. Our Graybox Test Engineers test to objective metrics with customer experience in mind and our Automation Development Engineers build automated tests for iterative or long-term measurements of quality. We use creativity and innovation to build experiences that our users will love! Come join our team!
- Customer focused: You are passionate about the customer experience and how we can improve it.
- Great teammate: Excellent internal and cross-functional communication and influencing skills.
- Priority driven: Comfortable working in a continually changing fast paced environment and driving top issues to resolution.
- Technically agile: Ready to deep dive into technical areas when needed but also discuss these topics to a non-technical audience.
- Executive presence: Ability to summarize key points and tie them back to product quality.
- Leading others: A history of leading cross-functional teams to ensure successful programs.
- Graphics and Web Technologies experience: Understanding of geometry, 3D graphics, physics, engines, and/or web technologies
– Deliver clear reports to partners and executives as products under test move through each development phase.
– Take ownership of issues and drive them to resolution.
– Balance priorities between short term results and long term infrastructure improvements.
– Continuously improve tests and processes with a drive towards innovation and automation.
– Contribute to project leadership for Mac program.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience in a related discipline.
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.