Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we’re just getting started.
Facebook Audience Network helps publishers monetize their mobile apps and mobile websites through access to over 4 million global Facebook advertisers. Audience Network uses powerful people-based marketing to make it easy for publishers to show their audience better, more relevant ads while driving the best results for advertisers. Facebook is seeking a talented people manager to lead Solutions Architects on the Audience Network team in the Americas as part of the global client facing services organization. As the manager, you will be responsible for leading, developing and coaching a team of highly skilled client-facing non-engineering technical SAs focused on deploying and integrating Audience Network. Working closely with sales, product management and engineering teams, you will be responsible for developing excellent, trusted and highly credible cross-functional relationships. In this role, you will lead the team in the development and implementation of enduring and scalable processes to enable the long-term growth and success of Audience Network. The ideal candidate will be passionate about developing people, has demonstrated success in cultivating productive and collaborative cross functional relationships. You will be analytical and detail-oriented, comfortable with a dynamic environment, able to move fast, whilst maintaining focus on the right priorities. You will also have demonstrated a track record of innovative problem solving, high quality execution and sound judgment. You will be able to combine excellent technical, product and business skills to make our customers and partners successful and improve the Audience Network product.
- Lead, develop manage and grow the Solutions Architect’s success through coaching and mentorship and a focus on team capability building
- Lead the team to effectively enable the Audience Network team with high quality and relevant technical services for Audience Network
- With an eye on operational scale and efficiency, enable and lead initiatives that support the development of efficiency and scale in day-to-day operations
- Provide clear and actionable feedback to the product and engineering teams highlighting the areas of greatest opportunity
- Develop and maintain a depth of industry, client and product knowledge that enables you to be effective as a leader and credible as a thought partner
- Foster knowledge sharing across teams. Where applicable, you seek to institute new processes to operationalize best practices
- As a leader in the organization, see the big picture and work well with cross functional stakeholders to enable Audience Network overall sales and product goals
- Engage with peers to plan and execute a common set of objectives
- Develop understanding of the Audience Network platform, integration components and APIs
- Engage with clients to understand their business objectives and challenges, assist with customer engagement where necessary
- Willingness and ability to travel approximately 15% of time
- 11+ years of experience as a solutions architect, technical consultant or partner/sales/solutions engineer
- 3+ years of experience managing a team, with demonstrated success of leading and inspiring others to higher levels of performance
- Experience collaborating with and leading cross-functional groups to produce impactful results
- Proven English language communication and presentation skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills, experience solving complex and diverse business problems
- Experience working in frequently changing, fast-paced environment
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]