- 3+ years of experience working in program management, real estate or design industries
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Intermediate or advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite; Outlook, Word, Power Point and Excel.
Global Delivery Services is hiring a full-time Space Program Manager for global space support. This leader will partner with the Ops Space Team (OST), business leaders, and Amazon Global Real Estate and Facilities (GREF) to create a forward-thinking strategy around space usage, plan for growth, and develop innovative ideas for WW Ops teams as it relates to the work environment, productivity, and employee experience. The leader will also partner with the WW Operations Finance Team to implement headcount forecasting and analytics to improve decision-making. In this role, you will work with WW Ops business leaders and their teams to manage strategic and tactical space planning initiatives, conceive, design and develop innovative tools, drive continuous improvement of processes, and ensure the successful launch and ongoing support of new WW Ops space as it becomes available. You must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed within an open and collaborative peer environment. This role is intended to increase the emphasis on the customer experience by identifying and planning for the business, individual teams and employee needs in advance of growth while streamlining efforts and tools to reduce overall cost. The ideal candidate for this position must be an excellent communicator, with an ability to guide stakeholders in defining scope and effectively using resources.
- Serve as the liaison between the business and OST.
- Partner with the business and OST to define business requirements, participating in company-wide projects and initiatives as appropriate.
- Create visibility about key initiatives taking place in the business and OST.
- Understand current Amazon internal systems capabilities and limitations, including Facilities Management (FM) Systems, Actuate, HR Data, inside.amazon.com, PeopleSoft, and Trouble Ticketing.
- Solve problems and explore solutions to current processes and systems, coordinate cross functionally to implement.
- Develop business cases that receive the required approval, financial and technical resources, and the support of appropriate management to enact desired changes. Deliver results.
- Negotiate best capacity stack plans for the business, and their Finance and Human Resources partners, by managing trade-offs between employee experience and cost effectiveness.
- Possess strong judgment skills and provide the appropriate communication, clear, concise, and thoughtful.
- Educate WW Ops business partners on space related tools and processes. Identify and fill training gaps that require learning support.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within and between various project stakeholders.
- Thoroughly understand, and educate accordingly, space guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Facilities or related Fields such as Interior Design, Architecture, Real Estate and Portfolio Analyst, or Commercial Office Management
- Proven track record of complex and creative problem solving and the desire to create and build new processes.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Intense dedication to meeting the expectations and requirements of customers. Talks and acts with the customer in mind. Establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers. Gains their trust and respect. Knows who their customers are.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment by driving your own awareness and being hardworking, responsive and resourceful.
- Excellent analytical skills, comfortable working with large amounts of data and reporting out metrics as requested.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.