Are you insatiably curious? Do you embrace uncertainty, take risks, and learn quickly from your mistakes? Do you collaborate well with others, knowing that better solutions come from working together? Do you stand in awe of what humans dare to achieve, and are you motivated every day to empower others to achieve more through technology and innovation? Are you ready to join the team that is at the leading edge of Innovation at Microsoft?
To learn more about Microsoft’s mission, please visit: https://careers.microsoft.com/mission-culture Check out all our products at: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us
Primary accountabilities for this role include:
- Drive day to day business management striving for operational excellence
- Lead sellers to meetrevenue and consumption targets, through driving new business opportunities and engagements and leading technical solution demonstrations to win the technical decision
- Build a strong and active business network locally and globally with Microsoft stakeholders, partners and customers
- Develop a high-performing team by hiring diverse talent, prioritizing career development, leading by example
- Coach Seller’s with a “challenger mentality” by prompting Seller’s to engage early and lead with new insights on how to grow the customers’ business.
- Bring together Microsoft solutions with Partner solutions, to deliver value to our customers
- Engage local and global partners proactively to accelerate delivery to our customers
- Build credibilityas a domain `thought-leader’ representing Microsoft in all engagements
- Build and transform new markets and identify and lead transformational shifts in our customers
- Lead from the front, personally engaging at CxOlevel to support and coach teams on opportunity discovery and acceleration
- Drive cross-team collaboration in Microsoft, to bring the best that Microsoft has to offer to all our customers
Experienced-8-10 years of experience developing high-performing enterprise software platform / cloud platform sales teams and a proven track record of exceeding team quotas/targets at large Software and Cloud Services companies at Microsoft or competitor
- Management-Successful management of large-scale, complex deal cycles at Fortune 1000 accounts.
- Leader-Coaching direct reports in pipeline management, opportunity management, and account planning
- Collaborative-Strong relationship-building and negotiation skills.