A technology client is seeking a Freelance SQL Developer to manage large data sets, analysing them and preparing them into Structured Data for reporting to customers. As a SQL Developer you will have responsibility for Database functionality. One of the key responsibilities you have will be to provide specialist SQL knowledge in a Web driven environment with high volumes of Transactional Data and SQL tables that hold large data sets.
This is a remote position. We welcome candidates from any location. Resumes are to be submitted in English. We do not provide visa sponsorship at this moment.
- Implementation of ETL, Data Integration and Data Transfer, as well as Optimisation and improving Data Structures and Deadlocks.
- Work with SQL development team by designing schema, tables, views, indexed views, developing stored procedures.
- Work with large volumes of data and complex queries.
- Ability to participate in investigations through the wrangling of the data given, decision making in data analysis and development of progress.
- Extensive experience with SQL across various relational databases.
- Experience with SQL programming / designing relation databases, stored procedures, database functions, design tables, select statements, views, etc.
- knowledge of Unit Testing framework for SQL.
- Experience with complex indexing strategies including column store indexing
- Working experience with handling PHI data.
- Experience with web design and related technologies, such as JAVA, ASP.NET, C#, Crystal Reports and Visual Studio, is a plus.
About Hire Digital
Hire Digital is a freelance network of top talents in digital marketing, web development, and design. Our clients work with high performing teams as well as individual talents who have gone through a rigorous screening process. Clients such as Shopify, Expedia, and Stripe have access to high performing talents on-demand, with guaranteed performance.
Powered by JazzHR