T-Mobile is changing the way people buy wireless by offering a more customer focused and simplified experience. We
are a customer-obsessed company and we are also evolving into a data-driven mobile technology company. Our
ambitious goal is to become the most loved brand in America by doing what is right for our customers (B2C and B2B).
This leader will play a key role in the newly formed T-Mobile Marketing Solutions (TMS) business unit. TMS’ mission is
to develop, launch, and operate innovative marketing solutions that leverage T-Mobile O&O inventory products, data
insights and measurement solutions, and high-level partnerships with brands and agencies.
Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new
and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide world class client
service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the
business needs of TMS’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. You
set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
TMS’ advertising sales team is a group of highly-skilled professionals whose focus is on engaging and obtaining high
potential advertisers and agencies, and subsequently persuading them to incorporate our new to market ad solutions.
Our team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused team members are the “human face” of TMS, helping
agencies and brands to connect with their customers better and grow their businesses
- Manage your national strategic account pipeline and develop a strategy for long-term sustained success.
- Secure new clients by presenting marketing solutions and create relevant ad campaigns that maximize their
- Contribute in shaping go to market strategy/pitch on existing and emerging products
- Develop business strategies that optimize the market potential.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Experience in building a national book of business, ensuring the management and fulfillment of strategic
- targets, and in developing associated agreements.
- Experience in educating new advertisers on the benefits of transitioning from traditional media to digital
- Strong current brand direct pipeline/contacts
- A proven track record of exceeding quota attainment.
- Effective communication skills, with the ability to provide comprehensive advertising solutions to prospective
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of experience in full life-cycle sales. Brand Direct experience preferred.
- Experience in developing relationships with new customers and serving as a consultant.
- Proven track record of success.
- Developed sales experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of the online advertising industry.
- Independent self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, and with the ability to thrive in a team environment
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously-by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.