- Drive accountability, transparency and accuracy into the enterprise planning and forecast process
- Refine and modernize reporting models using more sophisticated tools / best practice
- Construct executive level presentations and present complex analytical findings in a clear, concise, and compelling manner
- An opportunity to have a direct and measurable impact to the company
- Visibility to the Senior Leadership Team
- Broad exposure to and across T-Mobile; opportunity to work with Planning and Analysis groups throughout the company
- An exciting and evolving environment with many opportunities to sharpen and learn new skill sets
- A springboard for talented individuals seeking new challenges in the future, utilizing the skills gained in this position
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Business, Information Systems, Analytics or related technical discipline
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in Analytics and Planning
- Hands-on experience across reporting solutions such as Alteryx, IBM Cognos/TM1, Tableau, Power BI, SQL, etc.
- Knowledge of financial statements (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow) required; specific accounting and tax knowledge a plus.
- Must have experience with SAP/BPC, SharePoint site management, including Excel, PowerPoint, and the rest of the MS Office suite.
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot data inaccuracies, identify root causes, and take corrective action.
- Detail oriented with excellent time management and organizational skills to meet critical deadline.
- Advanced analytical skills and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple large-scale projects in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. The role requires effective communication with multiple organizations.
- Desire and demonstrated capability to effectively work in a team-oriented environment, in a fast pace industry.
• At least 18 years of age.• Legally authorized to work in the United States.• High School Diploma or GED.• Pre-employment background screen.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.