As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network – enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
The Global Risk Strategy Analyst role is tasked with ensuring our risk strategy anticipates and responds to market trends and drives long term differentiation for Visa while enhancing the safety and security of our payments ecosystem. In this role, you will be an integral member of the Global Risk Strategy, Execution, & Operations team, chartered with developing the strategic analysis that will shape our risk investments and market responses.
- Provide strategic insight into the overall risk landscape by deploying data and research (market, client, competitive) and translate into thought leadership projects that can enhance Risk’s positioning with key stakeholders (traditional, fintechs, government, etc.)
- Support the development of a global security roadmap that demonstrates Visa Risk’s deep expertise and innovative vision and empower its execution in partnership with the broader Visa organization
- Evaluate key strategic questions and critical business initiatives, and partner with leaders throughout Global Risk to build business cases for potential investments in people, technology and/or partnerships
- Present Risk strategy insights and recommendations to senior leadership, and drive the “follow through” of those recommendations
- Develop a deep understanding of our Risk capabilities, products, roadmap, and how they impact our ecosystem to define the critical KPIs that manage our Risk performance
- Work with key Risk leaders to update their strategic priorities and plan based on changes in the strategic landscape
- Partner cross-functionally to develop frameworks, models, assessments and roadmaps that advise our clients on the Risk strategies and capabilities that enable them to deliver seamless, secure consumer experiences and drive business growth
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g., Masters, MBA, JD,MD)
- Recent graduates with demonstrated strong strategic/analytical abilities, or 2-3 years of experience in a top-tier strategic consulting firm
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships across different functions and organizations
- Proven record of high performance managing complex initiatives to achieve outstanding results
- Solid influencing skills and presentation skills and ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision both written and verbally is necessary
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours
This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 0-10% of the time.
Work Authorization: Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment for this position. Visa will not sponsor applicants for work visas in connection with this position.
Relocation assistance will not be offered