- PhD degree with 4 years of applied research experience or a Masters degree and 6+ years of experience of applied research experience
- 3+ years of experience of building machine learning models for business application
- Experience programming in Java, C++, Python or related language
Graduate degree (MS or PhD) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or Mathematics.
- More than 6 years of industrial/academic experience in data science, machine learning or a related field.
- Demonstrated use of modeling and optimization techniques tailored to meet business needs.
- Experience with leadership of experienced scientists as well as a record of developing junior members from academia/industry to a career track in a business environment.
- Familiar with programming languages such as C/C++, Java, Perl or Python
Want to build the future of music and audio entertainment?
Imagine being part of an agile team, where your ideas have the potential to reach millions. Envision working within a startup atmosphere, while being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company. Picture working on bleeding-edge consumer-facing products, where every team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Welcome to Amazon Music’s New Projects team.
Our team builds new experiences for Amazon Music listeners. We help our customers discover up-and-coming creators, while also having access to their favorite music and podcasts. We build systems that are distributed around the world, spanning our music apps, web player, and voice-forward experiences on mobile and Amazon Echo devices, powered by Alexa. Amazon Music products support our mission of delivering audio entertainment in new and exciting ways that listeners love.
Amazon Music’s New Projects team is looking for founding team members across a variety of functions, including software engineering/development, product, marketing, design, and more. Come make history, as we launch new projects for millions of listeners.
- PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or Mathematics.
- More than 10 years of industrial/academic experience in building speech recognition and natural language processing systems (e.g. commercial speech products or government speech projects)
- Demonstrated experience to manage an industrial research team for at least 3 years.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid track record of thought leadership and contributions that have advanced the field
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us. Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.