- Monitors and tracks project status reporting for Project Managers. Assists with communications and scheduling.
- Develops process flow diagrams (Visio)
- Prepares and distribute project meeting minutes.
- Prepares Presentations (PowerPoint).
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
- Bachelors Degree required.
- Strong written and verbal communications is a must
- 1-2 years of experience in Excel functions such as V-Look Up & Pivot Tables
- 1-2 years of experience in PowerPoint.
- Experience with MS Office Suite, MS Visio & MS Project.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Pre-employment background screen.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously-by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.