Location: Bellevue, WA, Overland Park, KS, Parsippany, NJ, or Frisco, TX
T-Mobile has consistently been recognized as a Best Place to Work thanks to our crew of diverse, multi-talented self starters who are ready to go go go… And T-Mobile is recognized as a best place to work for LGBTQ employee by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index five years in a row. A designated Military Friendly Employer by Military Friendly for eleven years running. And with a 100% score on the Disability Equality Index, our diversity across gender, race and ideas drives us forward.
Description – Senior Corporate Counsel, Sales and Distribution:
We are looking for a Senior Corporate Counsel, Sales, who will represent the organization on legal matters, supporting T-Mobile’s business to business/enterprise direct sales teams on a variety of complex contracts, service agreements and RFPs with large and mid-sized business organizations. This counsel will also provide day-to-day legal advice and training for T-Mobile for Business Sales teams in a particular geographic region; manage resolution of legal disputes; and support T-Mobile’s initiatives, as needed.
- Negotiate and draft complex agreements and transactions
- Work with business teams to respond to RFPs
- Advise the business in assessing short-term tradeoffs in the context of broader strategic imperatives
- Assess business and legal risks in negotiations with customers and provide guidance to business units on appropriate solutions that accomplish business goals while protecting T-Mobile
- Serve as a trusted advisor for several business sales teams
- Advise on a broad range of strategic legal and business matters
- Think like an “Uncarrier” in the context of all that you do for T-Mobile
- JD from an ABA-accredited law school, with admission to the state bar and the ability to become a licensed attorney or in-house counsel in applicable state jurisdictions (Washington, Kansas, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, or Texas)
- 8+ years of experience as a business attorney, with relevant in-house and/or large law firm experience
- Experience handling a high volume of contracts with the ability to prioritize, work efficiently, meet demanding deadlines, and balance multiple tasks in a fast-paced sales environment
- Responsiveness to internal client priorities and requests
- Creative problem solver with focus on compliance, results and the customer
- Results oriented leader with executive maturity and ability to interact with senior management, peers and other members of the Legal team or the T-Mobile for Business sales organization
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical, negotiation, and drafting skills
- Ability to collaborate and team-up with other legal and business professionals in a complex organization with a focus on delivering results
- Ability to operate independently and effectively in a dynamic environment
- Experience with reviewing and responding to business/enterprise RFPs
- JD from accredited Law School
- Legal authorization to work in the US
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously-by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.