Join us and be one who helps to empower the US government! That’s incredible reach. When you combine that with your own inspiration, plus the freedom and support to make your ideas happen, you can make a huge impact.
As a Data and AI CE, you will:
- Be part of a thriving practice that’s constantly looking for ways to improve our customers’ experience
- Work with customers to identify business requirements
- Optimize customer’s current data solutions and infrastructure
- Take a leadership role supporting customers on projects
- Mentor other CEs sharing share your knowledge and experience
Provide the following services:
- Proactive Services: Services which promote customer health through Risk Assessments, Health Checks, Code Reviews, or other similar offerings
- Reactive and 24×7 Critical Situations support: Reactive services which address the most critical customer issues
- Dedicated Support: Engagements that strengthen customer relationships and IT infrastructure & application effectiveness through dedicated support delivery
- Ad hoc Services: Short and time limited engagements focused on customer specific issue remediation or support (e.g. Chalk Talks)
- Workshops and Training: Deliver technical training for customer knowledge transfer and for helping customers to consume Microsoft products and services
- 2+ years of SQL Server or advanced database or advanced analytics experience
- 3+ years of technical expertise in an enterprise environment
Deep technical or architectural knowledge of at least 2 of the following areas:
- Database administration (preferably with SQL, including Azure SQL) – performance tuning and optimization, trouble-shooting, high availability / disaster recovery, security
- Database development (preferably with SQL, including Azure SQL) – designing and building database solutions (tables, stored procedures, forms, queries, etc.)
- Business intelligence – combining knowledge of SSIS/SSAS/SSRS/Power BI technologies with a deep understanding of data structure / data models to design, develop, and tune BI solutions and reports
- Advanced data analytics – designing and building solutions using technologies such as Databricks, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, HD Insights, SQL DW, stream analytics, machine learning, R server
- Experience delivering and/or authoring technical training
- B.S./B.A. preferably in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent work experience
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally and work with diverse cultures and customers and able to obtain a valid passport within 90 days of joining the team
- Fluency in written and spoken English and local language if applicable. Ability to speak other languages a plus
- Ability to communicate with a variety of different audiences and strong presentation skills
- Ability to match technical solutions with customer business requirements
- Ability to lead and motivate technical communities
- Ability to effectively recognize and adapt to change
The successful candidate must be a U.S. Citizen. Citizenship Verification: This position requires verification of US Citizenship to meet federal government security requirements.
The successful candidate must have an active U.S. Government Top Secret Security Clearance. Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. Failure to maintain or obtain the appropriate clearance and/or customer screening requirements may result in employment action up to and including termination.
Clearance Verification: This position requires successful verification of the stated security clearance to meet federal government customer requirements. You will be asked to provide clearance verification information prior to an offer of employment.
Cloud Screening: Candidates must be able to successfully complete and pass a Microsoft Cloud background screening. Required Cloud Screenings will be administered on a recurring bi-annual basis.