- Manage staff in accordance with organization’s policies and applicable regulations. Responsibilities include planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance and guiding professional development; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing employee relations issues and resolving problems.
- Approve actions on human resources matters.
- Lead strategic planning, direction and support to business/strategic development initiatives for an assigned customer.
- Oversee and be accountable for complex, global contracts which govern functional service providership project units, managed partnerships, and/or risk shared investments to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Accountable for leading the development of account specific strategies that align operations, sales and corporate development within IQVIA with that of the customer.
- Lead strategic planning, direction and execution of customer business development initiatives.
- Lead due diligence activities to support the customer account objective setting process.
- Lead market research analysis activities that provide information in support of the business needs analysis process and strategic account management.
- Serve as primary contact with select customer contacts to ensure appropriate communication channels are maintained and reporting schedules adhered to.
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop requisite pricing models and associated resource plans. Lead member of due diligence activities as they relate to the customer’s needs and long term objectives.
- Work with internal stakeholders to finalize project budgets and scope of work to meet financial and company goals (realization/margin targets), proactively ensuring adherence to change control processes.
- Act as the key relationship manager for assigned clients; recommend courses of action regarding client management issues; implement plan following approval by senior management.
- Participate in sales/proposal presentations in face-to-face meetings with potential clients.
- Develop assessment of marketing opportunities and target markets, intelligence gathering on customers and competitors
- Responsible for creating and managing strategic relationships and alliances with assigned customer.
- Accountable for supporting the objectives of the assigned account(s), developing policies and plans to achieve these objectives, and making recommendations regarding the allocation of resources to implement the policies and plans to achieve the organization’s objectives
- Lead, oversee and manage the enterprise to ensure the IQVIA transformational and business practices are adhered to by individuals assigned to projects for the designated customer account.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer – Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at [email protected] to arrange for such an accommodation.