Join the nation’s leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 100 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
- BS in Engineering, Environmental or Science.
- The knowledge, skills and abilities to successfully accomplish the responsibilities of this position are acquired through at least 5-8 years of relevant operating, environmental, regulatory and/or project management experience.
- Valid Driver’s License or ability to obtain
- Leadership, Communications and Presentation Skills
- Ability to build consensus, establish trust, communicate effectively and foster culture change.
- Demonstrated strong judgment and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and as a project team leader including the ability to handle conflicting priorities in a multi-task environment
- Experience managing projects and overseeing multiple contractors supporting a given project
- Understanding of job budgeting, costing and performance metrics reporting
- Knowledge and working experience with applicable local, state and federal environmental regulatory and interacting with regulatory agencies.
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) or achieve CAPM within two years of job entry (PMP certification will fulfill this requirement)
- MS in Engineering, Environmental or Science.
- Negotiating and conflict management skills.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
EEO is the Law Poster