This Role can be Remote and will support T-Mobile for Business.
- Provide strategic direction and input to business leaders regarding overall people strategies that support the culture, company direction, and the growth needs of the business and its employees.
- Work collaboratively with the HR Crew HR support teams to ensure the effective development of transparent, meaningful and accessible leadership training, tools and resources to enable and support employee careers. Effectively partner with team members and stakeholders to achieve success in attracting, developing, and training top talent.
- Provide expert and objective advice, coaching, and counsel to leaders and employees on HR programs, policy and procedures, employment/labor laws, conflict resolution, change management, diversity, and organizational development to promote a fair and equitable work environment.
- In partnership with the appropriate support resources, responds to employee concerns regarding performance management, improvement, harassment, discrimination, misconduct, employee safety, teamwork etc. Primary point of contact for the client to ensure an optimal work environment, serve as an advocate for all employees, and enable and support employee career success.
- Ensure compliance of all employment/labor laws through programs, practices, policies, investigations, training, and actions. Maintain current and complete understanding of Federal and State employment laws such as (Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, FLSA, ADA, FMLA, ADEA, sexual harassment, and NLRA). Protect company’s interests by ensuring all legal requirements are met and complied with through proactive practices, investigations and actions. Interpret and administer policies fairly and, consistently within legal boundaries.
- 8 years’ experience as an HR Generalist with an emphasis in leadership development, organizational development and employee relations
- Strong ability to effectively connect, build and maintain deep relationships, and influence all levels of the organization
- Outstanding service orientation with a consultative lens; proper sense of urgency. Solid consultative experience addressing complex issues. Operate as an employee advocate and interact effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to work well under pressure situations and flexible in adapting and responding to changing conditions situations (e.g., manage change, prioritize business demands, conflict resolution, problem solving, independent judgement and discretion)
- Solid knowledge of HR rules, regulations, applicable laws. Proven ability to maintain the integrity of confidential information
- Ability to work independently, be an effective team player, committed to results; solutions oriented; superior organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills- ability to present, train, influence and negotiate
- Ability to manage tasks & respond with professionalism to new situations & complex issues in a fast paced environment
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously-by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.