- Create, track and report on project timelines
- Produce and distribute status, tracking and financial reports for internal and external team members and senior management.
- Coordinate with other project resources within and outside the organization.
- Responsibility for financial reporting on the project including tracking deliverables and invoicing
- Monitor and manage efforts of cross-functional project teams.
- Mentors Project Coordinators.
- Meet with team members on a regular basis regarding project tasks to ensure project milestones are met.
- Lead problem solving and resolution efforts.
- Develop and maintain internal databases and project plans.
- Maintain project management information and tracking systems.
- Participate in proposal development and sales/proposal presentations.
- Manage project budgets and approval of invoices.
- Produce and distribute reports and presentation materials.
- Assist in supporting staff development.
- May have supervisory responsibilities for Project Managers including professional development, and mentoring
- Establish goals that will increase Project Manager knowledge and skill levels
- Implement continuous improvement activities for assigned projects
- Develop and oversee maintenance of internal databases and project plans.
- Partner with other Project Managers to develop and implement process improvements
- Prepare and present project information at internal and external meetings.
- Ensure that work is conducted in compliance with standard processes, policies and procedures and meets project timeline metrics.
- Trains new project Coordinators on process and procedure.
- Sets performance expectations with direct reports.
- Assists Director with department resourcing.
- Manage staff in accordance with organization’s policies and applicable regulations. Responsibilities include planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance and guiding professional development; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing employee relations issues and resolving problems. Approve actions on hum resources matters.
- Bachelor’s Degree Req
- 7 years of related experience Req Or
- Equivalent combination of education, training and experience Req
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results to the appropriate quality and timeline metrics
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Good team leadership skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Sound judgment and decision making skills
- Strong software and computer skills, including MS Office applications
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer – Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at [email protected] to arrange for such an accommodation.