TE is one of the largest sensor companies in the world, with innovative sensor solutions that help customers transform concepts into smart, connected creations. TE’s unmatched portfolio of intelligent, efficient and high-performing sensor solutions are used for customers across several industries such as automotive, industrial and commercial transportation, aerospace, defense, medical solutions and consumer applications.
TE Connectivity’s Sales & Business Development teams identify, develop, and implement near-term and long-term business development strategies relating to the development of new products, technologies and services. The teams also run and manage specific customer accounts, with responsibility for customer relationship management, forecasting, sales support, and customer roadmaps. They identify market and customer opportunities and determine the feasibility of business and product development. Our teams perform economic analyses on new or improved product opportunities, develop business models and determine market trends to substantiate long-term prospects.
What you will be doing:
The Regional Sales and Business Development Sr. Manager for Industrial and Commercial Transportation (ICT) is responsible for developing and executing a comprehensive ICT sensor sales and business development strategy to grow a profitable ICT sensors business. The Senior Manager will supervise the normal sales and business development activities for the Americas customer portfolio, including having direct contact with key customers and perform sales monitoring, forecasting, AR supervision, and salesforce follow-up. The Senior Manager will manage and develop Territory Specific Managers and Field Application Engineers within their region and coordinate with their peers on a global basis. The Senior Manager reports directly to the Director, ICT Sensors Business Management.
- Develop and execute a 5-year ICT strategic plan to drive +10% annual profitable growth
- Clearly define global and regional mega-trends that create growth drivers for tactical and strategic sensor sales and product line development
- Drive comprehensive communication and team alignment to deliver the ICT Sensor strategic plan through support from customer care, quality, engineering, product management, operations and ICT salesforce
- Drive talent enhancements and go-to-market strategy in support of the ICT strategy
- Lead and stand accountable for the regular sales operations, including revenue generation, revenue monitoring and forecasting, new business development and design wins, AR management and customer relationship management
- Lead and develop the Regional ICT sales and business development team
- TE Revenue Pipeline (TERP) development and conversion to design wins and sales revenue
- YoY revenue growth
- Revenue performance to fiscal budget and quarterly forecast commitments
- 5-year strategic growth targets
- Operating income and gross margin targets
- Forecast accuracy
- AR performance – Overdue receivables recovery
- This role requires active engagement with customers, including activities such as commercial negotiation, strategic product development, commercial contract development, and issue resolution
- Stay updated on relevant ICT regulations, market trends, and technology trends
What your background should look like:
- Education: BA/BS in Business, Engineering, or Sales & Marketing is preferred
- Employment Experience: 10 years or more
- Excellent relationship and communication skills
- Language: Fluent in English verbal and written communication.
- Working experience with ICT and or Automotive OEMs and CAMs is preferred
- Ability to identify and motivate talent with emphasis on team development and workforce planning
- Clear, strategic thinker with the ability to execute on priorities
- Travel flexibility up to 30 %
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.