We’re Coty, a global leader in beauty. We’re World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
We’re looking for a (CMI) Consumer and Market Insights Senior Manager to join our team. In this role you will help us create the future as the CMI leader for OPI, our professional nail brand. Reporting to the Global OPI and North America Business Director of Consumer and Market Insights, you will work to drive our priority brand, develop foundational insights, grow top customers, and guide upstream innovation.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Shape brand innovation strategy, including whitespaces defining strategic priorities based on consumer and professionals needs and future trends
- Build solid fundamentals (i.e. habits and practices, usage and attitude, path-to-purchase, and personas) to enable strategic decision making.
- Uncovering digital insights across our paid and earned media executions to inform our social and search strategies.
- Lead CMI capabilities including upstream innovation qualification approach, meta-analyses to grow leadership brands, and piloting new research methods
- Build a high performing CMI team, defining budget/agenda for the function as well as shaping the role for maximum impact within the organization
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
We’d love to see candidates who have:
- Experience . Proven performer with 3+ years of experience working in Consumer & Market Insights in top multinational (P&G, Unilever, Amazon) or strategic consulting (Bain, McKinsey, BCG)
- University degree, Masters is a plus
- Strategic & analytical thinking based on good CMI foundations: ownership of research design & execution, and analysis. Consumer/shopper/market understanding. Leverages multiple knowledge sources and synthesizes data qualitative/quantitative to drive conclusions & action.
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal
- International experience working across multiple countries and Beauty are a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $94,000.00 – $109,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- One location
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process