Bring your passion and talent to our stage and continue to shape our future and deliver innovative products to our consumers!
Sr. Manager Mobile Development Lead
Our job is to power PepsiCo with the best talent and technology solutions in the world. We shape, create, and deliver world class technology capabilities & solutions to accelerate the digital commerce strategy for PepsiCo Foods North America (PFNA) to support our growing go to market needs. As a Sr. Manager Mobile Developer on the PFNA Commercial IT team, you will be responsible for leading a team and developing & supporting mobile applications for programs such as HH4, HHNext,Retail Execution, and others. This includes contributing to the overall success of an Agile Scrum team, adopting best-in-class development practices, and supporting our field users.
- Lead a team of highly skilled mobile developers to develop PFNA’s next generation HHNext application
- Develop innovative new applications on the mobile handheld to enhance front line user productivity and enable the best offline/online sales experience for employees and customers
- Deliver high-quality code under the direction of a Technical Lead
- Deliver automated unit test which prove the quality of delivered code
- Work with team leadership to confirm that code & acceptance tests reflect the desired business functionality
- Ensure that all code is maintained in PFNA’s shared source code repository (Azure DevOps)
- Collaborate with scrum members to create & refine user stories and acceptance criteria
- Participate in PI Planning to right-size iterations
- Bachelors Degree
- 12+ years of experience in IT that includes mobile application development using cross platform frameworks like Xamarin and native ios/android development & support experience
- 7+ years Project Management experience that includes software development
- 5+ years people-management experience, including mentoring and leading others to work together to deliver a challenging agenda in a high-paced work environment
- Strong ability to influence peers and partners across the organization through vision, connection and collaboration
- Excellent oral and written skills to effectively communicate ideas, processes, status and provide clear documentation to management and executive leadership
- Ability to be flexible within a fast-moving work environment and juggle multiple priorities
- Familiarity with CPG Go-To-Market domain preferred
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement