- This position is responsible for leading a team focused on managing cross functional relationships to drive compliance and reduce customer impacts within the Reverse Channel. Additionally, this position works to identify and resolve operational inefficienies that would lead to negative financial results for the enterprise.
- Lead, coach and challenge a team of professionals to maximize their strengths by providing opportunities for skill and career advancement.
- Manages overall cost efficiency in Reverse/Repair operations.
- Identifies and provides insight into the critical cost drivers and associated inter-dependencies for the effective operation of the business unit.
- Ensure coordination and collaboration between business teams to create transparency of processes and services within the Reverse Channel.
- Provides data and presentation support to leadership.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
- Reporting & Analysis
- More Than 10 Years: Experience in Supply Chain Operations, Contracts Management, Project Management or Retail/Sales Marketing Operations.
- 4-7 Years: Experience in Managing a Team, Demonstrated Leadership, Experienced in Handsets, Data Devices and Accessories Sourcing, Strong Presentation Creation Skills, International Purchasing Experience and International Team Dynamics,
- Certified Property Manager (CPM) preferred
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) preferred
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.