Product and technology teams to accelerate delivery without sacrificing quality. The platforms TEQ provides include all common tools and platforms used for Portfolio Management, SDLC, STLC, CI/CD, DevOps, Test Automation, Test Data Management, Environment Management, Asset Management, and Database as a Service. The E2E services provided are Product Quality Testing, Release Management, Performance, Reliability, Quality of Service, Security and Database Administration, & Engineering.
Delivery Platform and tools (DPT) is team of fun loving and culturally diverse smart engineers. Our mission is to build products and platform that will transform Product & technology (P&T) on how we deliver quality products & services to market by enabling increased visibility of work to improve thru-put, predictability and reduce cycle time.
The senior manager of CDP is responsible to define the vision, strategy, architecture, design and delivery for the Continious Delivery Platform (CDP) function. CDP is a platform that is an amalgamation of best-of-breed technology with a vision to to empower T-Mobile developers to build better software – faster, safer, healthier. The current focus of team is to build a world-class unified CI/CD pipeline for all of Product & Technology (P&T) and onboard customers & assets on to the platform.
Technology and System
Demonstrates knowledge of industry best practices, and a deep understanding of platforms, CI/CD and DevOps principles. Specifically
- Trunk based development
- CI/CD pipelines
- Source code management
- Secrets management
- SDLC Processes
- Artefact management
- Code quality
- Feature flags & configuration management
- Ephemeral environment strategy & management
- Infrastructure as code
Has good working level understanding of various technologies such as
- Azure, AWS, GCP
- Container technologies such as K8, docker etc.
- Infrastructure as Code using Chef, puppet, Terraform etc.
- Monitors and measures work tasks to ensure deliverables are provided on time and within budget.
- Constantly improves the development processes, tools and methodologies used in the development group.
- Can articulate and manage risk, issues, impediments, and financials
Relationship and People Management
- Manages technical relationships with assigned vendors, including driving features and function requests for inclusion in future product releases.
- Effectively manages team to achieve results by providing appropriate direction, timely developmental feedback and coaching, and conducting performance reviews and conversations.
- Interviews and hires qualified team members, striving to improve T-Mobile bench strength and augmenting product or project teams with contract staff when required.
- Supports team in creating training and career development plans and ensures assignments with increasing levels of responsibility are given to staff.
- Provides coaching and direction to the team that drives action and enables achievement of performance and operational goals.
Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
10-15 years Experience in software engineering/development, platform strategy & development & CI/CD. Good understanding of various SDLC methodologies
10 years Experience in managing or supervising a team of 15 developers or more.
Demonstrated skills in the Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012 suite including SQL Server Relational Database Management System Proven T-SQL and MDX development skills SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
BS Degree Computer Science or in a computer programming related field.
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously-by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.