Recruiting Business Partner / Senior Recruiting Business Partner / Recruiting Team Manager
Qualification : BA/BS degree in business, communications, human resources or related discipline and/or equivalent work
Responsibility : Business Partnering
- Endtoend recruiting support for business unit leadership in identifying, selecting and hiring the Best In Class talent.
- Works with senior stakeholders (BU Leaders and hiring managers) to plan and implement recruitment efforts to ensure Cognizant hires the best external hires in line with corporate strategy and within preagreed project parameters including qualityofhire, costperhire, timetofill, etc.
Partner with Sourcing Team :As applicable to your region :
‘*Ensure offshore partner/resource is leveraging Recruiting Business Partner appropriately.
- Work closely with offshore partner/resource to ensure he/she understands the role, has a proper reach out.
strategy for candidates, and knows how to manage candidates effectively throughout process.
Candidate Sourcing :
- Develops and executes candidate generation strategies and builds a pipeline of executives, including directly sourcing candidates in line with talent demand signal.
- Proactively uses both erecruitment tools as well as nontraditional sourcing strategies to identify quality candidates.
- Proactively identifies and recruits passive job seekers, ensuring candidate pools are diverse.
- Recruits and networks whenever possible (eg, at conferences and networking events).
Qualify and PreScreen Candidates.
- Follows a consistent process and best practices for selecting highest quality candidates.
- Effectively represents and markets the Cognizant employment brand, the organization’s business objectives and career options to potential candidates.
- Readily identifies and addresses candidate objections.
- Knows when to pursue and when to withdraw from prospect.
- Uses advanced communication probing techniques to elicit information.
- Follows through on all issues to a close.
- Summarizes the candidate’s strengths, weaknesses and anticipates needs.
- Delivers rejection to a candidate in an honest, sensitive and professional manner.
- Good understanding of CHire or any other Applicant Tracking Systems as part of the hiring process.
- Ability to use the tool effectively identify RRs, generate reports, source based requirements.
Market Intelligence :
- Possesses/develops basic understanding of market trends and competitors.
- Applies Market Intelligence to achieve desired results.
- Is aware about the different networking channels.
- Seeks out for expertise of others and develops links with experts and information sources.
- Leverages various opportunities to build the Cognizant Brand (eg : Meta events)
Cost per Hire Ratio :
- Resources, as a priority, via low cost / direct channels including personal networking, database mining, employee and alliance partner referrals and via business networking sites (eg LinkedIn etc).
Offer & Onboard :
- Provides appropriate support & advice to candidate & is professional throughout the offer process.
- Manages candidate through the entire life cycle.
- Collaborates with hiring manager to create and deliver a comprehensive, compelling and balanced offer.
- Differentiates Cognizant’s offer from other competing offers (ie, sells offer fit).
- Builds solid and longterm candidate relationships.
- Delivers highly persuasive communications with high potential candidates using all effective mediums Collaborates across the HR/GBS value chain to maximize candidate satisfaction (eg, relocations,.
immigration, compensation, etc).
- Demonstrates indepth knowledge of employment laws and regulations.
Recruiting Strategy :
Develops sourcing and recruiting strategy as it relates to his/her workload.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Nov 18 2020
About Cognizant Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email [email protected] with your request and contact information.