- 10+ years’ experience creating brand strategies for global consumer brands.
- 5+ years’ experience writing creative briefs and shepherding brand strategy through the creative process.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Exceptional writing skills, including ability to craft an objective narrative.
- Clear verbal communication skills
Amazon Pharmacy is seeking a brand-savvy marketer with a passion for growing a business that’s focused on helping customers stay healthy. As head of Strategy and Insights, you will be responsible for analyzing, synthesizing and connecting consumer insights to advertising campaigns on- and off-Amazon. Your deep understanding of our customer will guide priorities and identify opportunities for communications that drive awareness and engagement with the service. You will sponsor the market research that creates strategy for engaging our customers, and then you will collaborate with the Growth team to understand the effectiveness of your campaigns.
This role is equal parts customer empathy, creative muscle, and analytic aptitude. You will design integrated communication plans to connect with new customers as well as create campaigns for sustained engagement. You will collaborate across Pharmacy and greater Amazon marketing efforts to achieve your goals. The successful candidate will have a proven track record for driving output and results, working autonomously to set a roadmap and goals for performance, as well as have substantial experience working with creative teams and industry partners. This person should possess a blended balance of strategist, brand manager, and creative problem solver.
- Lead brand strategy for Pharmacy informing the creation of goals, approach, positioning, campaigns, and overall communication and engagement strategy
- Drive 360- campaign planning in the US across social, digital, Amazon owned channels, print, podcasting and out-of-home
- Work collaboratively with marketing leadership to ensure brand consistency and overall success
- Defines and execute consumer insight studies, diving deep into quantitative data around business, customer perceptions and behavior, translating it into clear, actionable insights.
- Drive the development of cross-discipline communication programs by working closely with and gathering inputs from all internal stakeholders including, but not limited to, Amazon owned and operated, media, social, PR, and other relevant teams
- Identify assets needed for each campaign/initiative and communicate to relevant team(s) in a timely manner for on-time delivery and launch; build workbacks to support each deliverable
- Act as a leader and “catalyst” who inspires others to deliver bar-raising, best in class ideas and plans, eliminating barriers that may work against this
- Measure outputs against internal and external measures and deliver continuous improvement
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
- Experience working on service businesses within in healthcare or comparable industry.
- Both client side and brand agency experience.
- Proven ability to balance long-term visioning with immediate needs.
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.