- A MS in CS machine learning, Statistics, Operational research or in a highly quantitative field
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in predictive modeling and large data analysis
- Communication and data presentation skills
- Problem solving ability
Do you want to join an innovative team of scientists who use machine learning and statistical techniques to help Amazon provide the best customer experience by protecting Amazon customers from hackers and bad actors? Do you want to build advanced algorithmic systems that help manage the trust and safety of millions of customer every day? Are you excited by the prospect of analyzing and modeling terabytes of data and create state-of-art algorithms to solve real world problems? Do you like to innovate and simplify? If yes, then you may be a great fit to join the Amazon Account Integrity team.
The Amazon Account Integrity team works to ensure that customers are protected from bad actors trying to access their accounts. Our greatest challenge is protecting customer trust without unjustly harming good customers. To strike the right balance, we invest in mechanisms which allow us to accurately identify and mitigate risk, and to quickly correct and learn from our mistakes. This strategy includes continuously evolving enforcement policies, iterating our Machine Learning risk models, and exercising high‐judgement decision‐making where we cannot apply automation.
- Use statistical and machine learning techniques to create scalable risk management systems
- Analyzing and understanding large amounts of Amazon’s historical business data for specific instances of risk or broader risk trends
- Design, development and evaluation of highly innovative models for risk management
- Working closely with software engineering teams to drive real-time model implementations and new feature creations
- Working closely with operations staff to optimize risk management operations
- Establishing scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analyses, model development, model validation and model implementation
- Tracking general business activity and providing clear, compelling management reporting on a regular basis
- Research and implement novel machine learning and statistical approaches
- A PhD in CS machine learning, Statistics, Operational research or in a highly quantitative field
- 8+ years of industry experience in predictive modeling and large data analysis
- Strong skills with SAS/R/Matlab and SQL
- Strong skills with Spark/Python (or similar scripting language) and Java/C++
- Strong problem solving and dive deep ability
- Strong Communication, writing and data presentation skills
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.