- Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
- 5+ years of experience delivering cross functional projects
- 5+ years of experience in program or project management
- 5+ years of experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in HR, People Analytics, Employee Experience, Market Research or Customer Experience
- 5+ years of experience managing survey operations
- Strong understanding of survey methodologies, quantitative research and survey design
- Experience designing, implementing and analyzing quantitative/qualitative research initiatives
- Proven track record of delivering results in large, cross-functional initiatives. Ability to collaborate with a diverse set of business customers and drive resolution when conflicts or issues arise
- Success delivering multiple projects of various size to different stakeholders on different timelines
- Experience in at least one statistics program (SPSS, R, SAS, Python, etc.) and can execute basic statistics analyses (ANOVA, t-test, Correlations)
Amazon’s mission is to be the most customer-centric company in the world. In support of this mission, the Employee Services organization strives to create a frustration-free environment allowing all Amazonians to focus on delivering, innovating and inventing for our customers. With all Amazonians has our customer, the Employee Experience Insights & Analytics team is seeking self-driven, experienced, and hands-on Senior Program Manager to lead our employee experience (EX) survey program.
We are seeking a dynamic, experienced and organized self-starter to drive and evolve the EX Survey program. This team member will work closely with teams throughout HR to develop surveys and listening mechanism that capture employee sentiment and drive business outcomes for our stakeholders. This person will coordinate with stakeholders to understand the problem statements, design/administer listening mechanisms/survey to capture employee sentiment/feedback for the research area and ensure survey results build better experiences for Amazonians and drive business outcomes.
Core component of this role include:
Voice of the Employee: Design, create and launch mechanisms to capture the voice of the employee/customer, enable stakeholders to incorporate employee sentiment into their business processes, and relentlessly advocate for our employees to build a better experience.
Strategy & Operations: Define and evolve the EX Survey strategy to improve the employee experience and deliver results to our stakeholders. Develop the listening strategic programs, translate them into a high-impact project and product roadmap, and execute these programs; while maintaining customer-grade quality within our surveys.
Collaboration: Partner with peer research programs within the Employee Experience Insights & Analytics team and collaborate with HR research teams to align employee sentiment insights across various platforms/sources to develop a holistic understanding of the experience.
Operational Efficiency: Identify opportunities for automation in the end-to-end survey process, from administration to reporting. Build scalable employee listening mechanisms that capture sentiment during the experience without solely relying on emails after the fact.
Data & Measurement: Utilize your analytical skills to identify survey data findings, insights and trends and communicate these insights to both technical and non-technical audiences. Earn trust with our stakeholder by maintaining strong data integrity standards and be relentless in advocating for accuracy/consistency in reporting and interpreting survey data.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
- Experience building and administering surveys in the Qualtrics survey platform or other related platforms
- Ability to conduct deep dive quantitative analysis and communicating results to senior leaders
- Author and present executive results summaries of analytical findings
- Experience conducting mixed methods research projects/programs
- Support, and contribute to, teammate successes in Journey Mapping & Experimental Research
- Proficiency in SQL and building automated results dashboards in Amazon Quicksight, Tableau, Power BI and/or other related dashboard platforms
- Experience conducting statistical analyses in SPSS, R or related languages
- Master’s degree in Organizational Development, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, cognitive science or other related field.
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.