- Establish strategy and approach to transform customer software development from a traditional SDLC methodology to Agile methodology.
- Lead the development and execution plan to support the transformation to Agile methodology, including development of processes, templates, artifacts, training materials, and lessons-learned.
- Lead the efforts of developing Agile software engineering and management best practices, metrics, and audit practices.
- Manage corporate wide Agile software engineering support across customer organization.
- Conduct Scrum team training, scrum of scrums, PI planning sessions, retrospective workshops, and Lean software development workshops for infrastructure teams.
- Establish Agile PMO function and an architectural recommendation review function.
- Develop Agile/Scrum processes, including analysis of existing processes, elicitation of requirements from subject matter experts, and application of industry best practices and standards.
- Analyze and articulate complex subject matter via white papers and presentations, enabling the ease of comprehension by customers and all stakeholders.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of customer’s lifecycles, standards, and supporting processes and practices.
- Serves as liaison between SSA Agile Center of Excellence, systems and product teams by sharing best practices and lessons learned for continuous improvement
- Demonstrates strong presentation, facilitation and written communication skills
- Demonstrates strong ability to communicate technical topics to management and non-technical audiences, as well as interface with the senior technical customers on a daily basis.
- Bachelor’s degree and 9 years of relative experience, Master’s degree and 7 years of relative experience, or a minimum of 13 years related experience in lieu of a degree
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in leading/coaching large Agile programs and projects, including extensive experience in leading software development and system deployments.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in supporting an enterprise wide Agile transformation.
- Minimum of 2 year of experience in conducting Agile team training.
- Active Scrum Master (CSM) certification.
- Must be US Citizen or US Permanent Resident (Green card holder)
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a US Public Trust clearance
- Experience with and understanding of doing business with the federal government.
- Ability to understand technical legacy systems and associated component functionalities.
- Experience with enterprise architecture, application planning, and deployment.
- Experience leading efforts to prepare life cycle documents, including Use Cases, Requirements System Design Alternatives, System Development Plans, Detailed Design Specifications, and Implementation Plans.
- A solid understanding of SSA operations.
- Must have experience in dealing with all levels of executives.
- Certification as an Agile Coach
- Agile Certified Practitioner
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Certification as a Product Owner (i.e. CSPO)
- SAFe Program Consultant 4 (SPC4)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)®
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.