Northrop Grumman is seeking a Sr Principal Systems Engineer / Analyst located in Huntsville, AL.
- Responsible for the development, refinement and documentation of key algorithm capabilities to support various MDA and US Army programs.
- Collaboration with senior algorithm engineers to support the development of groundbreaking advances against emerging threats and capabilities
- 9 Years of relevant experience with Bachelors in Science in a technical discipline; 7 Years with Masters; 4 years with PHD
- Active Department of Defense (DoD) Secret clearance
- Missile Defense and Sense/Warn based systems
- Direct experience in one or more of the following algorithm domains is highly desired: track processing, track reporting, discrimination, sensor resource management, battle management.
- Experience with earned value management
- Material Management and ordering processes
- Government proposal efforts and basis of estimate writing
- CMMI Level 3+ programs
- Proven communications skills with armed services and government customers
- Proven track record of successfully applying systems engineering principles to develop product solutions.
- Working knowledge of systems and software engineering process and principles.
- Demonstrated knowledge of MATLAB, Mathematica or similar engineering tools used in prototyping algorithms
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.